X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mio
    Asgard, without a question.

The tollan have only had a few thousand years since they left Earth.

The asgard have had at least 50,000 years, I'm guessing.
    Maybe its just my 'dislike' of the Tollan, but yes, at least the Asgard are nicer about them being more advanced then we are, haha...

GO ASGARD
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

And it sure helps that they're actually grateful when we save they're little grey asses! The Tollan on the other hand, I doubt they're little "youll destroy yourselves" rant was the real reaspn they wont give us anything...
      [email protected]
      http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
      One nation under dog
      There of which I stand alone
      A face in the crowd
      Unsung, against the mold
      Without a doubt
      Singled out
      The only way I know

Comment

I guess it was them who was hypocrites, since they are the ones who destroyed themselves Theres like one person who i actually liked in the Tollan, i forgot his name though...

Comment

The Asgard are much better in many ways. Of course they are highly advanced in many ways

Spoilers, season six Promethus;
          (highlight to read)

* The Asgard are highly advanced. For example they just transported all the supplies on board within seconds. And when they brough the Promethus all the way from a unknown location all the way back to Earth. Pretty decent stuff *
          __

__

Comment

Thor's full of surprises... I wonder if he feels lucky when they were picking out Norse identities to assume. Would be to see him laugh for once at an O'Neill joke, or have a couple of beers or an Earth moment like that.
            Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
            more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Can you imagine a drunken Asgard? It wouldn't take much, with their small body frames

Comment

HAHAHA... "O'Neillllll!" for some reason I imagine it would be like when Johnny 5 went haywire from Short Circuit... when ya think about it their voices are kind of the same, too. Or maybe all that beer goes to the brain.

Would be funny to see an Asgard underachiever with a shrunken head.

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version

Comment

Hehehe, Beetlejuice style ^_^

Comment

A drunk Asgard! That is halarious. But the question, do they know what alcohol is?
                    __

__

Comment

A good question. Perhaps they would consider it a new technology and a worthwhile acquisition to their forces, along with a shipment of Gameboys, lifetime subscriptions to Maxim, and O'Neill's "Simpsons" collection. A fine trade to the Tau'ri in exchange for superweapons.

Comment

Maybe they can clone it from a single bottle of Budweiser?

Comment

Originally posted by Torley
                          A good question. Perhaps they would consider it a new technology and a worthwhile acquisition to their forces, along with a shipment of Gameboys, lifetime subscriptions to Maxim, and O'Neill's "Simpsons" collection. A fine trade to the Tau'ri in exchange for superweapons.
                          Those little gray people sure need something to loosen themelves up... Haha...

Comment

Originally posted by KokiriChild
                            Maybe they can clone it from a single bottle of Budweiser?

Isn't that Czech beer or at least Brand Czech Trade Mark?
                            "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

O'Neill could of course take Thor also fishing! Bet he'd love that
                              "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                                O'Neill could of course take Thor Fishong!
                                Good Idea

Comment

Working...
                                X