Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know who's playing Mike Branton on "sunday"? thank!!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      OK, I give up. Where can we find and updated one?... my fan girl is showing thank you...
      Nowhere at the moment, I have to get our office manager to update it!

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
        Sheppard is this close (holds fingers one inch apart) from being a freakin super hero in Common Ground!! Well.....let's just say he shows you what he is made of continually in that episode.
        I can't wait! (Well, there are loads of us who can't wait! Only a 2.5 weeks!) You guys did a bang-up job on "Sateda"!

Just out of curiosity, going back to season two... who planned out McKay's um, style of fighting (ala Three Stooges ) in that scene after he took the wraith enzyme? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
          You are soooooooo evil to tease us like this... yet I love you for it!

Btw, if I didn't make it clear enough in my last post - stunt work/fight scenes etc in Sateda were just incredible. Much kudos to ya.

*is all excited about "Superhero Sheppy"* Can we get a smiley for that, d'you think?
          Let's see...........

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal
            yup..my sister taped me just after i got my red stripe. she wanted to use it some art thing..which ..for some reason..never happened!!.
            Ok then.....by the video you can see that you are not "picking up your landing gear" as I mentioned previously. You also are not chambering your kicks, only half chambering them. You must tuck every kick and pull it back to the point of origin in order to achieve the "perfect" chamber. See how your take-off leg on your jump spin kick just hangs there? That should be tucked up as tight below you as you can manage. It helps to see video footage of you, thanx.

Comment

Originally posted by yamna
              you know who's playing Mike Branton on "sunday"? thank!!!
              No, I do not as I don't think he is involved in any stunt sequences.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                I can't wait! (Well, there are loads of us who can't wait! Only a 2.5 weeks!) You guys did a bang-up job on "Sateda"!

Just out of curiosity, going back to season two... who planned out McKay's um, style of fighting (ala Three Stooges ) in that scene after he took the wraith enzyme? Thanks!
                Uh......well......that would be me......I figured just because he has super strentgh and speed, he is still McKay and dosn't know how to fight so it just made sense. I love that fight because David got into it so much!

Comment

Let's see...........

Ummm now that is the kind of story I like!!!! Especially the of course ending in after some

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                    Ummm now that is the kind of story I like!!!! Especially the of course ending in after some
                    Wow! Where did you get that cool smilie.....I must have it!!

Comment

Let's see...........
                      *heh* BamBam - stunt co-ordinator extraordinaire and king of the smileys!

*is getting ridiculously over-excited about Common Ground now - that was your evil plan all along, wasn't it?!! *
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow! Where did you get that cool smilie.....I must have it!!
                        Here but you need a photobucket account or similar to repost them here

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                          *heh* BamBam - stunt co-ordinator extraordinaire and king of the smileys!

*is getting ridiculously over-excited about Common Ground now - that was your evil plan all along, wasn't it?!! *

Getting? Getting? Now that is a understatement Ali if I have ever heard one!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                            Here but you need a photobucket account or similar to repost them here
                            How and what is a photobucket account?

Comment

Photbucket is a site where you can upload pictures so you can post them for example here.
                              So save it, upload it and add a linke here
                              Then you get
                              Last edited by tobi; 08 August 2006, 10:07 AM.

Comment

How and what is a photobucket account?

Well when we post pics on the forum we first save them at photobucket. You can open a free account and store loads of pics there. The smilies work the same way ...so you save them in your photobucket account and when you want to use them you have to copy the link!!!! I am not sure of any other way to do it

Comment

Working...
                                X