This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teknikal
    ahhhh the wait for s3 over here is seriously killing me!!!!!!!!!!

found this on my HD...i can seriously see what you are talking about with chambering position...
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...rent=kicks.flv
    hahaha im falling all over the place cos im on a slope.hahahahahahaha
    Is that you on the video?

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
      lol, stuntman know him or actor know him? ahhhh your sooo getting a kick out of keeping us on a lurch it's so funny to watch
      Actor know him......back to the first season know him.........that's all!

Comment

lol, I put it thru a translator for you:

what to say an episode magnic!!!wouah jason momoa I adore!!it moved me, like all the team. thank you for this excellent episode!!!
        Lol....Thanx Tel!

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
          Actor know him......back to the first season know him.........that's all!
          lol, thanks, don't worry I won't ask more
          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Thank you very much......I don't mind which crew is in here.....Joe would be excited to know that you are all excited about that episode, he worked very hard on it. It seems that almost every character is getting an episode devoted to showing more of what they are about and capable of....for instance, "The Real World" is a mind blowing performance for any and all Weir fans out there. Tori really sold out to give you all a big acting treat in this one. That is coming up soon as well........soooooooo..........stand-by!!
            Good to know that each character will be well-represented this season.
            And you sure are getting a kick out of the smilies, aren't ya?

Comment

lol, thanks, don't worry I won't ask more
              No worries Tel....I just can't tell you cause I don't want to ruin the surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                Good to know that each character will be well-represented this season.
                And you sure are getting a kick out of the smilies, aren't ya?
                Ya......I love the smilies......actually if you really look at the way I use them, you can find hints to upcoming episodes!! Another cool fight sequence coming up in season 10 of SG1 is with Claudia Black in "Memento Mori".....this script probably has as many stunts as Sateda, if not more! It's the first time I have had to work on set with Claudia since I have trained with her last season. SomeTHING else close to my heart appears in that episode as well!

Comment

SomeTHING else close to my heart appears in that episode as well!

I just had the dirtiest thought when you said that!
                  (There are a few here who'll understand why. )

Good to hear about Claud. I LOVE watching her work!!!
                  *goes back three pages to examine BamBam's smiley posts*

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor

I just had the dirtiest thought when you said that!
                    (There are a few here who'll understand why. )

Good to hear about Claud. I LOVE watching her work!!!
                    *goes back three pages to examine BamBam's smiley posts*
                    Keep it clean Nee.....keep it clean.....or try....LOL! Anyway, not THAT close to my heart! A thing, ok......a thing that is not living. Is that better?

Comment

No worries Tel....I just can't tell you cause I don't want to ruin the surprise.
                      I was just hoping a little bit that it might be Sala Baker, lol I think he only does films though oh well
                      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

I was just hoping a little bit that it might be Sala Baker, lol I think he only does films though oh well
                        Only films??!! Sala does whatever he is paid to do, like any good stunt man. It may be television or film, but he won't turn down a job if it's offered to him.Does that mean I only do TV,.......nope. Check out mine and Sala's resume's and you will notice more than meets the eye. I can see how you could come to that conclusion though. Sala would love you for it!!

Comment

Only films??!! Sala does whatever he is paid to do, like any good stunt man. It may be television or film, but he won't turn down a job if it's offered to him.
                          well according to his IMDB account he's only done films *cheers on Sala* c'mon can't you stick him in as a background guy even lol he's my favourite stunt guy (gets down on hands and knees in praying position)
                          Did you guys headbutt in greeting when you were filming Eragon like they did in LOTR?
                          Last edited by telpethoniel; 07 August 2006, 04:46 PM.

Comment

well according to his IMDB account he's only done films *cheers on Sala* c'mon can't you stick him in as a background guy even lol he's my favourite stunt guy (gets down on hands and knees in praying position)
                            Did you guys headbutt in greeting when you were filming Eragon like they did in LOTR?
                            IMDB is not always accurate. It dosnt have my complete resume' on there.

Comment

IMDB is not always accurate. It dosnt have my complete resume' on there.
                              I've looked everywhere for Sala's resume, IMDB is the only one I can find, do you know where I can find it?

Comment

I've looked everywhere for Sala's resume, IMDB is the only one I can find, do you know where I can find it?
                                I will have to call Sala and ask him what else other than films he has done. Not now though cause I must shower and attend a....um....date....kind of thing....um.....ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X