Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers ALL seasons, all SG Shows/Movies

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    BamBam, my little daughter, Georgia, wanted me to tell you that you make a really cool Wraith! I pointed out to her which one you were in Sateda just now!
    sigpic

    Comment


      Oh, I forgot somthing, BamBam...

      Don't forget to spread around how much everybody LOVED 'Sateda'!
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

      Comment


        I just gotta join in the Sateda love-fest cos my gawd that episode was awesome! I absolutely loved the action and pace and tension in it - that first fight scene between Ronon and the Wraith where it kept cutting in and out of the night-vision view - just incredible. It was so raw and intense, had me on the edge of my seat. I'm pretty sure I was actually just saying "Wow" over and over as I watched it!

        To quote one of my own posts on GW after watching the episode: "Ronon Dex kicks ass. That is all."

        You are killing me with this Common Ground hints and teases though.. I love when we get to see little glimpses of Sheppard really being a soldier, a trained fighter. Cos to date it has only really been glimpses - aside from The Storm/The Eye - that we have seen of that but it seems to me like Season 3 is leaning more towards showing us that side of his character and it's great to get to see him doing some real close-in fighting (e.g. loved the way he took out a Wraith quickly and silently with his knife in Misbegotten - he's been carrying that darn knife around on his belt for 2+ years and it's only the second time we've seen him use it! )

        So are we really really gonna get to see Sheppard kick some in CG? *begs for more hints and teases*
        sigpic

        Comment


          quoi dire un épisode magnique!!!wouah jason momoa j'adore!!il m'a ému , ainsi que tout l'équipe. merci pour cet excelent épisode!!!

          Comment


            Oh so many familiar faces here!!!!

            Sorry BAMBAM, you mention those two words Common Ground and look your thread gets taken over by the Shep crew!!!!

            Your Wraith was fantastic by the way, very menacing indeed!!!!

            Comment


              ahhhh the wait for s3 over here is seriously killing me!!!!!!!!!!

              found this on my HD...i can seriously see what you are talking about with chambering position...
              http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...rent=kicks.flv
              hahaha im falling all over the place cos im on a slope.hahahahahahaha

              Comment


                Originally posted by 2BAM

                You will see..................surprise!! Don't want to give that away.........all I will say is that you know him.
                lol, stuntman know him or actor know him? ahhhh your sooo getting a kick out of keeping us on a lurch it's so funny to watch
                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

                Comment


                  Originally posted by caty
                  You can't say somthing like that to us, you're killing us here

                  Anyway, a huge Thanks! for Sateda and anything that had to do with it! The stunts were awesome, I don't know how you guys do it!

                  Does Jason even have a stunt double? I looked for it in Sateda, but couldn't find one scene.. I also imagine it'd be hard to double him
                  Yes, Jason has a stunt double.......the producers won't let me throw our lead actors into walls, telephone polls....you know, extremely painful things that may cripple you! If you check out the episode again and really look at the fight between Ronon and the Big Wraith.....you can guess where and when! His name is Glen Ennis and he is as close to Jason's size that I could find....very close......the only difference that hair and make-up have to help with is the hair and beard. Don't get me wrong, Jason does all of his own fighting....everything technique wise is Jason....all of the high jumps, etc. that you see are Jason as well........Only when you see something completely ridiculously painful that no human could possibly heal from is it Glen....somehow, he heals and comes back for more though....somehow....

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by CKO
                    just adding my praise to Sateda wonderful ep oh and what was w/ the wraith with the glasses (it looked Matrixy)
                    Robert wanted that particular Wraith to stand out from the others so that the audience could tell which one was tracking him, and tired of the same old look, so he had these glasses designed. I think they were made to go into the dark room but because of safety, we couldn't use them in there.....you know, I had to be able to see to fight!!
                    Last edited by 2BAM; August 8, 2006, 05:26 PM.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Linzi
                      BamBam, my little daughter, Georgia, wanted me to tell you that you make a really cool Wraith! I pointed out to her which one you were in Sateda just now!
                      Thank you Georgia, you are sweet.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by caty
                        Oh, I forgot somthing, BamBam...

                        Don't forget to spread around how much everybody LOVED 'Sateda'!
                        We are currently on the end of a holiday weekend but tomorrow when I go to the office, I will be telling everybody, no worries!! The first person that I text messaged was Jason, when I get to the office I will be headed straight for Robert Cooper's office to let him know......he will be very happy!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Alipeeps
                          I just gotta join in the Sateda love-fest cos my gawd that episode was awesome! I absolutely loved the action and pace and tension in it - that first fight scene between Ronon and the Wraith where it kept cutting in and out of the night-vision view - just incredible. It was so raw and intense, had me on the edge of my seat. I'm pretty sure I was actually just saying "Wow" over and over as I watched it!

                          To quote one of my own posts on GW after watching the episode: "Ronon Dex kicks ass. That is all."

                          You are killing me with this Common Ground hints and teases though.. I love when we get to see little glimpses of Sheppard really being a soldier, a trained fighter. Cos to date it has only really been glimpses - aside from The Storm/The Eye - that we have seen of that but it seems to me like Season 3 is leaning more towards showing us that side of his character and it's great to get to see him doing some real close-in fighting (e.g. loved the way he took out a Wraith quickly and silently with his knife in Misbegotten - he's been carrying that darn knife around on his belt for 2+ years and it's only the second time we've seen him use it! )

                          So are we really really gonna get to see Sheppard kick some in CG? *begs for more hints and teases*
                          Sheppard is this close(holds fingers one inch apart) from being a freakin super hero in Common Ground!! Well.....let's just say he shows you what he is made of continually in that episode.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by yamna
                            quoi dire un épisode magnique!!!wouah jason momoa j'adore!!il m'a ému , ainsi que tout l'équipe. merci pour cet excelent épisode!!!
                            Merci!!??

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by SLC
                              Oh so many familiar faces here!!!!

                              Sorry BAMBAM, you mention those two words Common Ground and look your thread gets taken over by the Shep crew!!!!

                              Your Wraith was fantastic by the way, very menacing indeed!!!!
                              Thank you very much......I don't mind which crew is in here.....Joe would be excited to know that you are all excited about that episode, he worked very hard on it. It seems that almost every character is getting an episode devoted to showing more of what they are about and capable of....for instance, "The Real World" is a mind blowing performance for any and all Weir fans out there. Tori really sold out to give you all a big acting treat in this one. That is coming up soon as well........soooooooo..........stand-by!!

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by 2BAM
                                Merci!!??
                                lol, I put it thru a translator for you:

                                what to say an episode magnic!!!wouah jason momoa I adore!!it moved me, like all the team. thank you for this excellent episode!!!
                                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X