Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mr. B--how closely do you work with the show directors and do you have to adjust your way of working to their different styles? Can you give any examples?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
      Hi Mr. B--how closely do you work with the show directors and do you have to adjust your way of working to their different styles? Can you give any examples?
      I work very closely with the directors, of course. Each one has his own style of doing things so, yes, I have to tailor the scenes to the directors needs. The way I work doesn't change from director to director, but the writing is never the same, and each director wants to have things appear in his own vision. The manner in which, say, Martin Wood describes how he would like to shoot a fight scene is completely different compared to the way Peter Deluise describes his shooting methods. Martin is always showing me cool little clips that he found here and there from around the globe to help illustrate his intentions, while Peter usually describes a scene from a Hong Kong film that we have both seen (we have have the same taste in action movies).............somewhere between the two I make suggestions based on my experience, understanding of the script, and characters involved. The final product ends up being a combination of all the above factors.

Comment

which actors do you do stunts for or is it all of them?

Comment

I know a few people have been chatting about your role in X-men, but I have a question about since I was waiting for that extra bit after the credits for X-men 3 and I noticed you were on the big list of stuntmen for the film - in fact I was a little squeeful to recognise your name up there, probably mystified my friends even though they watch Stargate as well. Bit confusing since it's not listed on your imdb entry, unless I was seeing things...

I thought the action for the film was amazing (and wonderfully blended with the cgi) and I was curious what stuntwork you ended up doing on the film, which scenes you were invovled in?

And if you weren't in it then I apologise for the question - I just could have sworn your name was up there right in the middle of the big block of like 20-30 stunt people.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
            I know a few people have been chatting about your role in X-men, but I have a question about since I was waiting for that extra bit after the credits for X-men 3 and I noticed you were on the big list of stuntmen for the film - in fact I was a little squeeful to recognise your name up there, probably mystified my friends even though they watch Stargate as well. Bit confusing since it's not listed on your imdb entry, unless I was seeing things...

I thought the action for the film was amazing (and wonderfully blended with the cgi) and I was curious what stuntwork you ended up doing on the film, which scenes you were invovled in?

And if you weren't in it then I apologise for the question - I just could have sworn your name was up there right in the middle of the big block of like 20-30 stunt people.
            I also add in my "What'd you do in X3?" Question. I know you were in it because you were in like, the second line from the top of the stunt guys. I was with Angel of Fire Sg1, and i'd asked her "hey, is BamBam in this one?" and she was like "Oh I dont think so" But then I saw you and im like "hah, toldja so" and then we went on to recognize at least 3 other stunt guys from SG... lol, I think ppl were wondering why we were cheering for random stunt guys... But yeah, what did you do exactly in X3!?!?
            The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by tigeroip
              which actors do you do stunts for or is it all of them?
              On which show? please explain your question.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin

Although I was in Europe for most of the shoot on X-3, the scene I made it into was the injection clinic exploding. Im the third from the front of the line up of mutants waiting to enter the clinic.

Comment

Hi Mr. B--have you ever thought about writing a story for Stargate or passing along some idea for what you think would make a cool episode to the writers/producers?

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
                    Although I was in Europe for most of the shoot on X-3, the scene I made it into was the injection clinic exploding. Im the third from the front of the line up of mutants waiting to enter the clinic.
                    Cool, I'm so going to have to rewatch that scene when it comes out on DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
                      On which show? please explain your question.
                      i was talking about SG1, which actors do you do stunts for?

Comment

Why there isn't any French people on SGA????????????
                        Achillles with only one i like O'neill, There's another Achillles with two i, and he has no sense of humor at all.

E.U. team in SGC and SGA not the flag team but an other one

Comment

I saw Tony Todd in some crappy Sci Fi show called "Scarecrow"

Also, Robert Patrick was in Firewall and the Unit

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                            Hi Mr. B--have you ever thought about writing a story for Stargate or passing along some idea for what you think would make a cool episode to the writers/producers?
                            I have thought of that many times, of course, but our writing staff know what they are doing and don't need my help...........that is for sure........I will stick to stunts!!

Comment

Originally posted by tigeroip
                              i was talking about SG1, which actors do you do stunts for?
                              I have, through the years, stunt doubled for, at one time or another, Bratac, Mitchell, Jonas, Jackson..................some of them only on one episode, but that is about it,.....I think...............

Comment

Originally posted by Achillles
                                Why there isn't any French people on SGA????????????
                                First of all...........that's not a question to ask me..........second.........I just hired a French/Canadian stuntman today...........third.........you have way too much time on your hands!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X