X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
    What you think of AFL?
    Don't know about BamBam, but I love it. NRL, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
      What you think of AFL?
      AFL rocks!! I was taken to a Dockers vs. Demons game in Perth......I also went to a country game that was not as well attended but just as cool!! While I was in Sydney, the Aussies slaughtered South Africa in Rugby as well. Good times!

Comment

hey bambam!!
        just have to say you are a legend!!!!! i love the fight scenes in both shows!!!ive been involved in martial arts for 6-7yrs(3 years taekwondo and now kickboxing) i go to training and my martial arts instructor (who is also stargate mad) and i just go on and on about those scenes!!! i love the fluidity of the scenes..the power, the strength and the restraint..its perfection!
        i was just wondering what kind of tips you would to someone trying to land a jumping spinning kick? im a red stripe and have to do a jumping spinning kick..i ve done it...but there is no height what so ever..

go raibh mile maith agat.(thanks in irish)
        Teknikal

Comment

Hi Bambam,
          What do you like most about meeting fans? (do you get tired of/have a sore jaw after smiling from the photoshoots)
          lol, I had to ask
          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
            Hello.......yes.....I answered that question above....but yes.

Hello back

Thanks for the answer...Thank God, it's not just me!! I'm going to be able to run 5k no sweat when I'm back in Vancouver....ah, sweet ocean air.....can't wait (oh, and getting to see everyone's favorite stuntman and the ultimate Stargate fix is pretty cool too )
            Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.- The Wise Words of Dean Winchester

Comment

While I was in Sydney, the Aussies slaughtered South Africa in Rugby as well. Good times!
              Awww, that's cruel. Cliff was sobbing in the wine
              Sonny
              www.sonnywhitelaw.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal
                hey bambam!!
                just have to say you are a legend!!!!! i love the fight scenes in both shows!!!ive been involved in martial arts for 6-7yrs(3 years taekwondo and now kickboxing) i go to training and my martial arts instructor (who is also stargate mad) and i just go on and on about those scenes!!! i love the fluidity of the scenes..the power, the strength and the restraint..its perfection!
                i was just wondering what kind of tips you would to someone trying to land a jumping spinning kick? im a red stripe and have to do a jumping spinning kick..i ve done it...but there is no height what so ever..

go raibh mile maith agat.(thanks in irish)
                Teknikal
                Hi there.....pick up your landing gear!! After the initial jump, pick up your legs with great speed and force into your chambering position. This will get you that little bit more height you need. Chamber with force is what I am saying. Second....accuracy is very important, so always practice with a target.

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                  Hi Bambam,
                  What do you like most about meeting fans? (do you get tired of/have a sore jaw after smiling from the photoshoots)
                  lol, I had to ask
                  The thing I like the most..........hmmmm...........It would be the feedback I get about the show in person from the fans. I love to answer the questions people have while at the cons.........it makes me think.

Comment

Originally posted by sonny1
                    Awww, that's cruel. Cliff was sobbing in the wine
                    Yes Sonny, its cruel.......but rugby is not a sport for the weak of heart!! Nice to see you log in, by the way. Say hello to your son from me......I hope his head feels better!! LOL!!

Comment

Dare I ask if you've worked on any good action scenes for SG1 that we'll be seeing this season? And if they might feature Carter? Sam fans on the "Sam's a Great Character" Thread miss Action Sam.

Comment

Yes Sonny, its cruel.......but rugby is not a sport for the weak of heart!! Nice to see you log in, by the way. Say hello to your son from me......I hope his head feels better!! LOL!!
                        He's cool - he'd forgotten the head, but not the lesson. It was a fantastic and you were extraordinarily generous with your time and patience having a sprog running around underfoot.

Someone started an authors thread, so I thought I'd wander around a bit and check out the place.

Cheers!
                        Sonny
                        www.sonnywhitelaw.com

sigpic

Comment

Just peeking in here to let you know how impressed I was with "Sateda" - thumbs up for everyone involved as I found it one of the overall best Atlantis episodes!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

OMG SATEDA WAS FREAKING AWESOME!! In every aspect fighting stuff, filming stuff, writing stuff, acting stuff...

It was absolutely and utterly amazing. You can tell Rob Cooper well done on the writing and directing as well, I'm really really impressed.

Comment

Hi Mr B...
                              I just want to say how much I enjoyed Sateda and wasn't Jason in fine form...
                              The tumbles and rolls reminded me so much of those HK cop shows.
                              Spoiler:
                              And I LOVED all the John Woo "angles"
                              sigpic
                              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

There's no doubt about it..! Sateda was a blast! Actually I've really been enjoying this season so far. BAMBAM, please pass on the word that the quality work you are all doing is GREATLY appreciated and loved. Many of us fans here are pulling for the Stargate's continuation. With the revitalization of SG-1 and the continued greatness of SG-A, it would be a terrible shame for either to go off the air.

I do have a specific question for you BAMBAM ( )... I was wondering about any particular upcoming fight scenes with any Ori warriors we might be seeing. If we will be seeing some ground based fighting, will there be anything unique about the Ori warriors fighting techniques we can look forward to? We've seen several styles of combat with the Jaffa, ranging from simple shooting of staffs or knocking someone over the head, to very artistic martial arts and weapons artistry. I guess I'm just asking if the Ori warriors will be displaying any noteworthy fighting skills?

Thanks..! Seastallion
                                The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
                                Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
                                My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
                                Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

Working...
                                X