This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM
    I will have to call Sala and ask him what else other than films he has done. Not now though cause I must shower and attend a....um....date....kind of thing....um.....ya.
    okys, & be sure to post, have a good day
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
      well according to his IMDB account he's only done films *cheers on Sala* c'mon can't you stick him in as a background guy even lol he's my favourite stunt guy (gets down on hands and knees in praying position)
      Did you guys headbutt in greeting when you were filming Eragon like they did in LOTR?
      Sala is my friend, and I would gladly put him in as he happens to be a very talented stunt guy as well but he is not able to work up here in Canada at the moment, yet.

Comment

2Bam, I just wanted to add my thoughts about the ep Sateda...it was awesome! and I just found out you were a Wraith...so...how long did it take to get into the Wraith costume and make up? ps..will we see more of you in disguise??

Comment

IMDB is not always accurate. It dosnt have my complete resume' on there.
          Ahh now you have me wanting to ask, what does IMDB not have on your resume that should be there? Cause I know they have a place where you can e-mail them about errors and omissions on actors resumes....

So BTW, I heard somewhere that you were looking for me?? I'm here, stop by all the time to check out your thread. I just hadn't had the chance to pop in yet and give you kudos for Sateda! I have like fifty billion questions swirling through my head to ask Jason about in Chicago about shooting the scenes in Sateda. Mostly just how difficult it was, how much time it took (especially the fight in the dark!), gushy fan type questions. I definitely rate Sateda among my top five favorite Stargate episodes. Now I can't wait for Memento Mori, now that you had to go and drop those Vala hints.......

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

Actor know him......back to the first season know him.........that's all!
            I think I know who he is but I'm not telling in case I'm wrong.

Comment

Keep it clean Nee.....keep it clean.....or try....LOL! Anyway, not THAT close to my heart! A thing, ok......a thing that is not living. Is that better?
              LMAO!.......Neelan is a bad girl, just ignore her! lol (I love you Neelan, kiss, kiss)....I, of course, am an angel...
              I will post the link to your resume if you don't mind. If you do, I will remove it promptly....but you posted it before so I didn't think you would mind...you're awsome dude!

http://www.stuntscanada.com/memberprofile.php?m=4

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                2Bam, I just wanted to add my thoughts about the ep Sateda...it was awesome! and I just found out you were a Wraith...so...how long did it take to get into the Wraith costume and make up? ps..will we see more of you in disguise??
                It takes about 3 hours to get into the Wraith make up but only about 5 minutes for the costume......I'm a fast dresser!!

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                  Ahh now you have me wanting to ask, what does IMDB not have on your resume that should be there? Cause I know they have a place where you can e-mail them about errors and omissions on actors resumes....

So BTW, I heard somewhere that you were looking for me?? I'm here, stop by all the time to check out your thread. I just hadn't had the chance to pop in yet and give you kudos for Sateda! I have like fifty billion questions swirling through my head to ask Jason about in Chicago about shooting the scenes in Sateda. Mostly just how difficult it was, how much time it took (especially the fight in the dark!), gushy fan type questions. I definitely rate Sateda among my top five favorite Stargate episodes. Now I can't wait for Memento Mori, now that you had to go and drop those Vala hints.......
                  I just had not seen you post or heard from you in awhile, that's all.......was concerned for your health and such.......ok? Save your questions for Jason......he will need as many as you can think of. Take care kiddo.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                    I think I know who he is but I'm not telling in case I'm wrong.
                    Good, good...............just keep that to yourself........or you can PM me with your answer to see.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                      LMAO!.......Neelan is a bad girl, just ignore her! lol (I love you Neelan, kiss, kiss)....I, of course, am an angel...
                      I will post the link to your resume if you don't mind. If you do, I will remove it promptly....but you posted it before so I didn't think you would mind...you're awsome dude!

That's not updated either, but no probs!!

Comment

That's not updated either, but no probs!!
                        OK, I give up. Where can we find and updated one?... my fan girl is showing thank you...

Comment

Good, good...............just keep that to yourself........or you can PM me with your answer to see.
                          I PM you, 2BAM.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1

Chica, thank you SO much for posting this. I lost the link and was too lazy to look for it again

*bookmarks*

Originally posted by 2Bam
                            will have to call Sala and ask him what else other than films he has done. Not now though cause I must shower and attend a....um....date....kind of thing....um.....ya.
                            Go BamBam! Hope you had a great time
                            Last edited by SapphireJewelledQueen; 08 August 2006, 12:16 AM.

Lovebar made by natz099
                            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Sheppard is this close(holds fingers one inch apart) from being a freakin super hero in Common Ground!! Well.....let's just say he shows you what he is made of continually in that episode.
                              You are soooooooo evil to tease us like this... yet I love you for it!

Btw, if I didn't make it clear enough in my last post - stunt work/fight scenes etc in Sateda were just incredible. Much kudos to ya.

*is all excited about "Superhero Sheppy"* Can we get a smiley for that, d'you think?
                              sigpic

Comment

Is that you on the video?
                                yup..my sister taped me just after i got my red stripe. she wanted to use it some art thing..which ..for some reason..never happened!!.

Comment

Working...
                                X