This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

{random question}
    I was just wondering how big the stunt department is on both shows? Are there any problems having to schedule around one another if there is a clash for resources/personnel etc?

Thanks
    ~ Sapph
    Last edited by SapphireJewelledQueen; 20 June 2006, 09:33 PM.

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

I got a question, I find it kind of weird how you have stunt doubled for Bra'tac, he looks nothing like you, at least thats my opinion.

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
        {random question}
        I was just wondering how big the stunt department is on both shows? Are there any problems having to schedule around one another if there is a clash for resources/personnel etc?

Thanks
        ~ Sapph
        The stunt department on both shows consists of myself on Atlantis, all inclusive.......and.....Dan Shea on SG1 with myself as the fight coordinator only on episodes that require major fight choreography. Sometimes we are spread a bit thin but we seem to manage everything in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Gambit
          I got a question, I find it kind of weird how you have stunt doubled for Bra'tac, he looks nothing like you, at least thats my opinion.
          That is more of a comment than a question.......but...........it is true..........I have stunt doubled for Bra'tac far more often than any other character on either series. It is true..........I look nothing like Tony, the actor. I am approx. 3-4 inches taller, I have very little or no facial hair, and my hairline is completely different. For whatever reason, the original stunt coordinator, Scott Ateah asked me to double him.......Dan Shea kept up the tradition, pending my availability. Peter Deluise requested me on more then one instance. It is true.....you can't tell the difference when you watch the episodes I worked on. The hair, make-up, and costume departments are amazing at their jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
            The stunt department on both shows consists of myself on Atlantis, all inclusive.......and.....Dan Shea on SG1 with myself as the fight coordinator only on episodes that require major fight choreography. Sometimes we are spread a bit thin but we seem to manage everything in the end.
            Yeah you sure do The stunts are fabulous. Can't wait for the next season!

Lovebar made by natz099
            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

That is more of a comment than a question.......but...........it is true..........I have stunt doubled for Bra'tac far more often than any other character on either series. It is true..........I look nothing like Tony, the actor. I am approx. 3-4 inches taller, I have very little or no facial hair, and my hairline is completely different. For whatever reason, the original stunt coordinator, Scott Ateah asked me to double him.......Dan Shea kept up the tradition, pending my availability. Peter Deluise requested me on more then one instance. It is true.....you can't tell the difference when you watch the episodes I worked on. The hair, make-up, and costume departments are amazing at their jobs.

hmmm, i think it would be funny to see your face when your dressed as bra'tac

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Impressed you still find time for fan mail.

Kudos for the surf time.

Jimbo
                The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

I have thought of that many times, of course, but our writing staff know what they are doing and don't need my help...........that is for sure........I will stick to stunts!!
                  Well, you never know--sometimes another perspective can give someone a good jumping off point. But you do a great job on the stunt work.

Comment

Ok, I have a strange question,

If you could be in one profession other than the one you are in now which would it be? (something you haven't tried before)
                    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

I got a question too. =] I'm not sure if it has been asked before or not. But Teyla and Ronon had some great fight sceens in Season2. Are there any in season 3 between the two of them?

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Hey there. I'm new to this thread. It's great that Stargate cast and crew members are wiling to spend some of their time with us, many thanks to you all. My question is (if it already hasn't been asked) How much time does it take to shoot a fighting scene and how do you go about filming it. Is it all in one shot or bit by bit and you assemble it all together in the end.

Thanks again.
                        Evolution has no limits!

Comment

Originally posted by BackStageJim
                          Impressed you still find time for fan mail.

Kudos for the surf time.

Jimbo
                          Thanx Jimbo.......fans are the reason that the show continues to do well.......fans are everything!! They are the watchers of the show. I thank all the fans for continuing to be interested!!

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                            Ok, I have a strange question,

If you could be in one profession other than the one you are in now which would it be? (something you haven't tried before)
                            Let's see.......hmmmmm.............nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi
                              I got a question too. =] I'm not sure if it has been asked before or not. But Teyla and Ronon had some great fight sceens in Season2. Are there any in season 3 between the two of them?
                              All I can say is......your wish will come true in season 3.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Wanderer
                                Hey there. I'm new to this thread. It's great that Stargate cast and crew members are wiling to spend some of their time with us, many thanks to you all. My question is (if it already hasn't been asked) How much time does it take to shoot a fighting scene and how do you go about filming it. Is it all in one shot or bit by bit and you assemble it all together in the end.

Thanks again.
                                Yes............that has been asked before.....for sure.......the answer is too long to write here again, but.....check out the special features on the season 2 DVD collection and your questions will be answered more than in full. There is a section just on stunts that says it all, and shows it all. Thanx!!

Comment

Working...
                                X