This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
    And yes....."they" don't go about selecting the stunt doubles at all.....that would be my job....hence, "stunt coordinator".
    Oh, okay...lol. So, how hard is it to find the right double for the actor?? Do you have to put a call out for a certain type, or do you have a set group you choose from and just rely on makeup and wardrobe to make them look as close to the actors as possible?

das
    sigpic

Comment

Hey BAM BAM,

Possibly asked and answered but what are your favorite foods , i mean you have to stay in shape and you are always looking good , what kind of foods do you like and ones you may avoid thanks again, sorry if this is a repeat question.
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
        Oh, okay...lol. So, how hard is it to find the right double for the actor?? Do you have to put a call out for a certain type, or do you have a set group you choose from and just rely on makeup and wardrobe to make them look as close to the actors as possible?

das
        I have many to choose from but it is a cross between the match for the actor and the skills required to perform the job. Sometimes I use more than one double because of these reasons, or because of availability.

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
          Hey BAM BAM,

Possibly asked and answered but what are your favorite foods , i mean you have to stay in shape and you are always looking good , what kind of foods do you like and ones you may avoid thanks again, sorry if this is a repeat question.
          I love all sorts of ethnic foods but only stay away from some if I have to remain slim for a particular role or doubling job. Usually I just control the quantity in which I consume.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
            Hi Bam Bam:

Speaking of messages, did you mention to CH I need him at my party? Need Need Need him at my party?

I know your answer about your attendance already. Darn it.
            Was too jetlagged and busy to remember that one in London....sorry bout that.

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
              Agreed!!!!!!!!it totally was not cool for something that was an accident.

with some awesome left turning i guess!!

**went to a black belt grading there yesterday and my instructor ripped the p*** (slagged the crap ) out of me! 'hey look its the non ambi turner '!
              Hehehe.

Comment

Hey BAM BAM

Are you in Canada now ?
                Last edited by MIZA; 11 February 2009, 04:16 AM.
                sigpic
                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Bam Bam....

Have any of the already announced Universe cast expressed an interest in doing as many stunts as they can without their stunt doubles?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Hi again, BamBam. Sounds like work is heating back up for ya. And I watched that vid with the Camaro... sounds like a real piece of doodoo. Stuck starter, stuck brake light, driver's seat that comes unbolted! That last didn't aggravate your hip, did it?

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
                      I have many to choose from but it is a cross between the match for the actor and the skills required to perform the job. Sometimes I use more than one double because of these reasons, or because of availability.
                      Have you ever picked someone, and then been disappointed with your choice, or do you know everyone and what they're capable of doing pretty well?

das
                      sigpic

Comment

Have you ever picked someone, and then been disappointed with your choice, or do you know everyone and what they're capable of doing pretty well?
                        Heh, reminds me of a certain story about safety distances and Jason's nose...
                        BamBam, how does it work when you hire someone? Do they have to actually perform a stunt so that you can evaluate their competence?
                        My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                        Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                          Hey BAM BAM

Are in Canada now ?
                          Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                            Bam Bam....

Have any of the already announced Universe cast expressed an interest in doing as many stunts as they can without their stunt doubles?
                            Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                              Hi again, BamBam. Sounds like work is heating back up for ya. And I watched that vid with the Camaro... sounds like a real piece of doodoo. Stuck starter, stuck brake light, driver's seat that comes unbolted! That last didn't aggravate your hip, did it?
                              No.

Comment

das
                                The latter.

Comment

Working...
                                X