This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Just remembered... BamBam... don't wear that "Brokeback Mountain" shirt to another con. All my friends are convinced that you're gay. And they don't believe me about the super-hot, young wife either. But they do love my photo op with you. Let me know if you want to see it.
    *ears prick up* what "brokeback mountain" shirt?! i'm very curious now considering that that movie is one of my favourites!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
      Hiya, Bambam...

First, I think it's great that you share your knowledge and experience with fans. I'm quite new to this whole SG thing, and gotta say that - so far - I'm very impressed with how nice the folks behind the scenes are - just makes me like the show even more.

Anyway, I'm stuck on dial-up - and can't really search back through this thread, but I did see you once credited as a Wraith (Phantoms). Was that the only episode, or have you been under the makeup more than once?

Thankies in advance!

das
      I was a couple of different Wraith in "Sateda" as well........I don't recall another episode, but there maybe more.......

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
        Hi BamBam

I understand that you are filming Whispers next week. Is this going to have a lot of action or stunts that you will be involved in? Anything good for Sheppard coming up???

Thanks

SheppyD
        Yes.....lots of stunts and stunt people in "Whispers".....and yes.....Lots of good ol' Shep.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
          Well, if BamBam was in it.... I would buy it.
          Awwww.....gee....thanx.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Commander View Post
            Were there ever any stunts (either on SG-1 or Atlantis) that the actors were injured, or close to being injured? Example being in First Strike when Torri's stunt double nearly fell onto the glass from the window.
            Uh....no.....LOL!! And there was no almost falling onto glass from the window......If you are referring to the big explosion where she flew backwards on a wire, then........incorrect. She was held suspended in the air, nowhere near the glass fragments.....if you are referring to something else....then what is it you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
              hey BAMBAM,

What other conventions will you be doing this year? and would you be interested in fan run convention, or a small one that only has 150-700 people ,like in arizona this year we have Leprecon and Coppercon, and Darkcon ( Jewel Staite came to this one) , they are small really cool

thank you so much ?
              Of course I would be interested.....I don't mind how many people are there. Sounds like fun to me!!

Comment

Originally posted by David:) View Post
                Hey James, I finally got an account on GW. I wanted to know how long does it take for an actor to get into costume to play a Wraith?
                It depends on what kind of Wraith you are talking about David, but in general....the male Wraith that I have played takes approx. 3 hours of make-up, followed by 10 or 15 minutes of dressing into wardrobe.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
                  It depends on what kind of Wraith you are talking about David, but in general....the male Wraith that I have played takes approx. 3 hours of make-up, followed by 10 or 15 minutes of dressing into wardrobe.
                  Ahh...thanks. Is it true, or just a rumour: David Hewlett's b-day is tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                    Hi BamBam,

First of all let me thank you for coming to the Vancouver con, your (& Jason's ) Q&A sessions were great, I learned a lot, things I wanted and some that I didn't want to know... The stunt show was great as well, I was just looking at some pics, but they don't seem to capture the real thing. Great memories!

Question: I was trying to find info on the 3 stunt guys you had on stage with you for the stunt show, I'd like to add their names to my Vancouver con scrapbook to go with the pics. Thanks!

And talking about funny pics, any comments on this one?

One more thing: thanks for attending the Gateworld dinner, my elephants especially enjoyed it since you decided to grab them for the group picture we took.

(click on pics to enlarge ; I'm the girl in black and aqua green in the middle of the pic)
                    Love every minute of it.......The Asian stunt guy is Don Lew....the shorter guy is Kory Grimm....and Jason's stunt double, the obvious taller guy, is Glen Ennis.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                      Keeping fingers (and toes) crossed that you get to do the Chicago con in August!
                      I think they already booked all the guests for Chicago's Con........

Comment

Do'h! Wonder if there here
                        No....they are not members of that organization.

Comment

Just remembered... BamBam... don't wear that "Brokeback Mountain" shirt to another con. All my friends are convinced that you're gay. And they don't believe me about the super-hot, young wife either. But they do love my photo op with you. Let me know if you want to see it.
                          Sure.......I would love to see it.......well....let me guess.....all your male friends think I'm gay?.....I guess now I have to wear that shirt again......just to piss someone off........good idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                            *ears prick up* what "brokeback mountain" shirt?! i'm very curious now considering that that movie is one of my favourites!!
                            It's just a funky LA cowboy style shirt, hand painted and all.....it actually has nothing to do with BBM but I just call it that because I don't own any other western shirts.........

Comment

Sure.......I would love to see it.......well....let me guess.....all your male friends think I'm gay?.....I guess now I have to wear that shirt again......just to piss someone off........good idea?
                              Yea! That would be awesome!!!

It's just a funky LA cowboy style shirt, hand painted and all.....it actually has nothing to do with BBM but I just call it that because I don't own any other western shirts.........
                              It's actually a very cool looking shirt. And we were wearing matching colors!
                              I'll post the pic asap. Gotta get it from my friend... she's the one with the good scanner.

Comment

I think they already booked all the guests for Chicago's Con........
                                Damn! That's what I heard but I was hoping it would change.

It would be fun to meet you and see your stunt show.
                                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Working...
                                X