This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
    I don't have the time so my good buddy Marshall Virtue is the stunt coordinator on it now.
    Oh fantastic! Would you mind passing on that he does GREAT work and hope to see more soon? (Sorry for the messenger status!)

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

He is a funny man.....nice guy too. We had a lot of time to chat after at the hotel and I quite like him.
      That's good to hear. I was worried he'd be a bit much for everyone to handle but everyone seemed to really love him.

I don't have the time so my good buddy Marshall Virtue is the stunt coordinator on it now.
      Good to know! Thanks.

Comment

Yes, but you are very odd.
        Just for that, I'm sending you something. That'll learn ya!!! Bridge Studios will have it waiting for you.

By the way, how do you feel about odd things?

Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

PERFECT!!!! Jumps at chance for massage anytime!! Yes I get it worked on, I just have not had the time since November....so....it was pretty stiff.....and the cold dosn't help.

If Bryan would allow it i would get a table over there(although there was one there for paul's talks at P3!!!)nothin better than a deep tissue massage!!!if i had known before the demo i had some stuff with me that would have helped!!!!(heat pads, numbin gel etc)

In real life? The actors? No. But in the show......I am not allowed to say....anything....it's all very secret.
          awww u cannot leave me hangin like that man!!!!!!!!!

Comment

PERFECT!!!! Jumps at chance for massage anytime!! Yes I get it worked on, I just have not had the time since November....so....it was pretty stiff.....and the cold dosn't help.
            Well you got out of the UK just in time then!
            sigpic

Comment

Agreed Ali!!!!!! We've gotten over what looks like (from my nice warm house) 4 inches of snow over here in Ireland

On tuesday i walked to work (i work in a gym about 15mis away from where i live) got there and over an inch of snow came off my head!!
              Last edited by teknikal; 05 February 2009, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                Well you got out of the UK just in time then!
                I've just walking to the bloody shop for milk because my mum wanted a cup of tea!! *sigh* she could've taken the car instead of sending me out! Its freezing out there!! Brr!
                sigpic

Comment

Try using a wheelchair in the snow and ice...aim left, skid backwards

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                    So, Bam Bam...

Any thoughts on Christian Bale's tirade?

Mallozzi shared some opinions, which surprised me. I have no idea what it's like working on a set, so I'm sure tempers fly at times.

Oh, and did you give Chris my message? lol...no worries, someone else did.

das
                    Chris got your message. And....in my opinion....there is no excuse for prima donna behaviour from anyone on a film set.....I don't care who it was or is. He would have gotten an apology for my mistake if it were me, and if he continued like he did....he would have also gotten a big surprise.

Comment

Chris got your message. And....in my opinion....there is no excuse for prima donna behaviour from anyone on a film set.....I don't care who it was or is. He would have gotten an apology for my mistake if it were me, and if he continued like he did....he would have also gotten a big surprise.
                      Actors are people, and they can be disrespectful at times.....but just because they are actors they should not be allowed to get away with it anymore than you or I.

Comment

Actors are people, and they can be disrespectful at times.....but just because they are actors they should not be allowed to get away with it anymore than you or I.
                        Agreed!!!!!!!!it totally was not cool for something that was an accident.

.I don't care who it was or is. He would have gotten an apology for my mistake if it were me, and if he continued like he did....he would have also gotten a big surprise.
                        with some awesome left turning i guess!!

**went to a black belt grading there yesterday and my instructor ripped the p*** (slagged the crap ) out of me! 'hey look its the non ambi turner '!

Comment

Chris got your message.
                          Thanks! And did he go right out and get a restraining order?? lol. I wish you could convince him to stop by here and visit us Wraith fans, but...we'd probably either scare him, or embarrass him...lol.

And....in my opinion....there is no excuse for prima donna behaviour from anyone on a film set.....I don't care who it was or is. He would have gotten an apology for my mistake if it were me,
                          Bale did apologize (the tape is on TMZ), and he sounded very sincere. He said there was no excuse for how he behaved. So, that helps a bit.

and if he continued like he did....he would have also gotten a big surprise.
                          Oh, oh...don't tell me! I know - you would'a grabbed him by the collar and planted a big wet smoochie on 'im, right??

Okay - serious question now - with a new show and a new batch of actors, how do they go about selecting stunt doubles for the new cast? Do you have any involvement in that process?

Thankies!

das
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks! And did he go right out and get a restraining order?? lol. I wish you could convince him to stop by here and visit us Wraith fans, but...we'd probably either scare him, or embarrass him...lol.

Bale did apologize (the tape is on TMZ), and he sounded very sincere. He said there was no excuse for how he behaved. So, that helps a bit.

Oh, oh...don't tell me! I know - you would'a grabbed him by the collar and planted a big wet smoochie on 'im, right??

Okay - serious question now - with a new show and a new batch of actors, how do they go about selecting stunt doubles for the new cast? Do you have any involvement in that process?

Thankies!

das
                            If the apology came later....I mean after the event, and for the public....it was staged by PR for sure.....if it was heard at the same time as the ranting in the first place, then it's sincere.

Comment

Thankies!

das
                              And yes....."they" don't go about selecting the stunt doubles at all.....that would be my job....hence, "stunt coordinator".

Comment

Hi Bam Bam:

Speaking of messages, did you mention to CH I need him at my party? Need Need Need him at my party?

I know your answer about your attendance already. Darn it.
                                Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X