This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
    What kind of Mustang? If you don't mind your tires getting warn down and your brake cables being stretched....then...I'm all about it!!

I have a 2006 hard top. Nothing really special about it other than the price. I'll check into what it can tollerate and get back to you.
    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
      Thats it! I'm starting to get really jealous now! I was supposed to go the P4 but then found out that i couldn't go, just before BamBam was annouced as a guest. I'm not gonna meet him now! Ah well! Can i have a cyber hug then? Hehe!
      HUG!

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
        BamBam - I apologize if this has been asked before, but are there any stunts you haven't attempted but would like to do if the opportunity presented itself? Or is it pretty much "Been there, done that?"
        Um......well.....pretty much done most of the things I wanted to try....but I would still like to do a huge cannon roll in a car.

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
          I envy you...

das
          You are odd.

Comment

I dunno if any of the actors will be involved with any stunt things at the show.....but we shall see.
            Well, Kavan used to do shodokan aikido and reached 2nd Dan level if I recall correctly... But I suppose he's a bit out of practice.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
              Well, Kavan used to do shodokan aikido and reached 2nd Dan level if I recall correctly... But I suppose he's a bit out of practice.
              I don't expect any of the actors to have to take part in anything like this unless they have agreed to it in advance....there is still a possibility of injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post

I have a 2006 hard top. Nothing really special about it other than the price. I'll check into what it can tollerate and get back to you.
                Let's trash it......!!!

Comment

....there is still a possibility of injury.
                  yes....*throws elbow and knee pads in suitcase*

Comment

You are odd.
                    Oh, gee...thanks.

Spoiler:

Not the first time I've been called that...by my own family. You - obviously - are a good judge of character.

So - Bam Bam - what do you think of that AMAZING US airways 'crash-landing' in the Hudson River yesterday??!

Hearing about it reminded me of Todd landing his crippled hive in Infection. When I saw that ep, I was like, 'Yeah, right - NO one could land a crippled ship in the water without the thing breaking up into bits, and everyone dying'...but yesterday's event proved me wrong. That pilot did an amazing job!!

das
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't expect any of the actors to have to take part in anything like this unless they have agreed to it in advance....there is still a possibility of injury.
                      I fully understand, you can't work if you're in hospital! Any chance you could ask him anyway?

Let's trash it......!!!

Comment

Hi BamBam

Just wondered if you are managing to get a bit of holiday time during your trip to London next week - or because of work is it just going to be a flying visit?

See you next week!!!!! Will say hello at the meet and greet ( maybe you will be able to spot Shep whumpers a mile away!)

SheppyD

Comment

Let's trash it......!!!
                          But...but....I just got it paid off....

You are so evil...
                          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

HUG!
                            Yay! I got a cyber hug off BamBam!! Thank you! Hehe!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                              Yay! I got a cyber hug off BamBam!! Thank you! Hehe!

Yeah, yeah...you get a hug...and I get a 'you are odd'. Sometimes life just isn't fair.

Spoiler:

das
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                                Yeah, yeah...you get a hug...and I get a 'you are odd'. Sometimes life just isn't fair.

Spoiler:

das
                                I wouldn't mind getting a 'you are odd' since that kinda describes me! Heehee!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X