X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
    NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahah fanfrickintastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesomeness!!

*made my day!*

My hand is still well and truly up for any volunteerin for the demo (if it goes ahead!)..so is the hand of my partner in Crime LittleMcKay
    Made my whole MONTH, dude!!!

Tek, I'm your PIC? HAHA! Always volunteering for stunt stuff there Tek, eh?

How long until P4? Too long!! Now I gotta find something cool to get signed!!

Wanna see some cool short movies? Visit the Reluctant Genius Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Little_McKay View Post
      Made my whole MONTH, dude!!!

Tek, I'm your PIC? HAHA! Always volunteering for stunt stuff there Tek, eh?

hey!!!!! i resemble that remark!!!!!!!!

yup PIC..there is video evidence!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
        Item?.....Cats stink......that's all.

I tol' my kitteh what you said, and now he won't speak to me!

Spoiler:

Somebody needs to apologize...

So, I'm guessin' you're a dog person? Or do you prefer fishes and snakes and stuff? (That's a real question, btw - didn't want it to get lost in my ramble... )

My husband was a dog person until a little black cat came strolling into our apartment. Now he loves cats, and can't get enough. We have 4 - our house smells fine since the litter pans are in the garage and we have good kitties. I keep telling my husband that he's gonna end up being the crazy cat person if he's not careful. I swear he'd have 4 more if I let him! Cats are like potato chips - you can't have just one.

I like dogs okay - but they DO stink, especially certain breeds, or as they get older. I'd have a snake in a second if I didn't have to feed it live things. Lizards are okay, and I like fish, but they're too fragile and I'm afraid I'd kill 'em all the first week. Still, I'm pretty much game for just about any pet, circumstances allowing, except this:

Spoiler:

*shudder*

As always, thanks for sharing with us!

das
        sigpic

Comment

Is there a way to get a question to the CGI folks that designed Atlantis? I'm curious about the general size of it in terms of height, width and breadth. The only comment that I've found is that it has the same internal volume as Manhattan. (Oh God, I'm turning into a geek...HELP! next I'll be landing spaceships with nothing but sparklers as runway lights...)
          The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Vegas.........ROCKED!!! How did you like it???
            I wasn't sure after it the first time. I think I was in shock at the coolness factor. Then, I watched it again an hour later and was blown to the back wall. Thank you for the great stunt work, and to everyone involved!

Comment

I was and am stoked about the whole episode......you?
              I didn't like the direct rip-off of CSI at the beginning, but I loved the whole "in an alternate universe, Sheppard coulda been drummed out of the USAF and become a cop" premise. I can totally see that. The music was awesome and totally fit the ep. Alternate universe McKay was very cool (go, Rod! ) and that foot chase I mentioned was very, very awesome. Looked cool without going completely over the top (which I've seen in a CSI: NY ep before ) and had to make Shep wonder. Overall, very cool.

Is shooting for SG Universe slated to begin next month?

Comment

Item?.....Cats stink......that's all.
                T-shirt

If you could live anywhere in the world and money was not a problem, where would you live?
                Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

hi BAM BAM ,

So to make sure you will be working on Stargate Universe? cool and yeah i don't really like cats i mean they are cute to look at play with once in awhile especially with the nice cats that my friend has, but i just don't want them as pets anymore so now i have a dog name Frodo who is great

do you have a dog
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                    I read that the crew had two days to set up for the actual Nevada shoot in 'Vegas.' Did that make setting up for a couple of the stunts challenging or were most of the hotel stunt scenes shot up in Canada? (I know the final shootout was in BC).

Was JF excited to do some of his own stunts?
                    It is different prepping when you are shooting out of the country....I had to hire all hollywood stuntmen.....they had to travel there as well as myself, never having seen the location before. The one stuntman who had been to the location previously was Andy Dylan, the wraith stunt double, so he had some insight as to what I required of him. All the hotel scenes were shot in Vegas....interior card game, footchase, and exterior footchase and highfall.

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                      I read that the crew had two days to set up for the actual Nevada shoot in 'Vegas.' Did that make setting up for a couple of the stunts challenging or were most of the hotel stunt scenes shot up in Canada? (I know the final shootout was in BC).

Was JF excited to do some of his own stunts?
                      And.......JF was happy to dive over the car while it was being shot up.....I stunt doubled him for the driving stunts.....spinning the camero....etc.....

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
                        hey!!!!! i resemble that remark!!!!!!!!

yup PIC..there is video evidence!!!!!
                        I may just use you two and maybe one or two more......be prepared to hit the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post

I tol' my kitteh what you said, and now he won't speak to me!

Spoiler:

Somebody needs to apologize...

So, I'm guessin' you're a dog person? Or do you prefer fishes and snakes and stuff? (That's a real question, btw - didn't want it to get lost in my ramble... )

My husband was a dog person until a little black cat came strolling into our apartment. Now he loves cats, and can't get enough. We have 4 - our house smells fine since the litter pans are in the garage and we have good kitties. I keep telling my husband that he's gonna end up being the crazy cat person if he's not careful. I swear he'd have 4 more if I let him! Cats are like potato chips - you can't have just one.

I like dogs okay - but they DO stink, especially certain breeds, or as they get older. I'd have a snake in a second if I didn't have to feed it live things. Lizards are okay, and I like fish, but they're too fragile and I'm afraid I'd kill 'em all the first week. Still, I'm pretty much game for just about any pet, circumstances allowing, except this:

Spoiler:

*shudder*

As always, thanks for sharing with us!

das
                          Yes......I'm totally a dog person.....and that was not a cat in the photo....that was an elephant I think.....and spiders......no freakin' thanx!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
                            Is there a way to get a question to the CGI folks that designed Atlantis? I'm curious about the general size of it in terms of height, width and breadth. The only comment that I've found is that it has the same internal volume as Manhattan. (Oh God, I'm turning into a geek...HELP! next I'll be landing spaceships with nothing but sparklers as runway lights...)
                            Um.......not until we go back into production in Feb.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                              I wasn't sure after it the first time. I think I was in shock at the coolness factor. Then, I watched it again an hour later and was blown to the back wall. Thank you for the great stunt work, and to everyone involved!
                              Great.....yes it was a little step out of the usual Atlantis realm....a good step.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                                I didn't like the direct rip-off of CSI at the beginning, but I loved the whole "in an alternate universe, Sheppard coulda been drummed out of the USAF and become a cop" premise. I can totally see that. The music was awesome and totally fit the ep. Alternate universe McKay was very cool (go, Rod! ) and that foot chase I mentioned was very, very awesome. Looked cool without going completely over the top (which I've seen in a CSI: NY ep before ) and had to make Shep wonder. Overall, very cool.

Is shooting for SG Universe slated to begin next month?
                                Next month.....yes.......and.....what do you mean, rip off??!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X