Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Bambam, just dropping in to say hi since we've not heard from you in a while! Hope everything's okay on your end and that the reason you've been away is because work is keeping you busy

Comment

Bam Bam...

(follow-up to my previous post) I just got back from Hellboy II - and wow. It had all the visual affects I've been talking about - this movie hit it right on the mark. The fight scenes were beautiful! Please, if you see it, tell me what you think of Prince Nuada's fight scenes, and how they compare to what you are able to do with the Wraith (based on budget and time constraints).

Thankies.

das
      Last edited by dasNdanger; 20 July 2008, 11:17 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

AG.

No worries . Canada on hold for the moment . Hoping for Van 09 , Hoping .
        CRAZY IRISH GUY :

Puddle Jumper Pilot- Sheppard - Asmir
        Scientist - McKay - Shirt n' Tie
        Scientist - Zalenka- Bar
        Cook and able body - Ronon - Master Bray Tack .
        Crazy Irish Guy Was Here .

Spoiler:
        Are we Geeks or Nerds

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
          The worst thing......? Getting killed.........
          well that would be a bummer!! *cackles*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
            Bam Bam - are you excited about the new season (I am, except for all the Wraith-killing bits - I SO need to learn how not to get attached to the purty bad guys... )?

Have you seen Hellboy II, and noticed the similarities between Prince Nuada and the Wraith? I'm gonna see the movie just for the visual affects I've mentioned before - the fight scenes with the flowing white hair...lol.

Oh, wait - that's two questions...

das
            Yes.....looks JUST like the Wraith.....suspiciously so......I wonder where there concept came from first.....? Hmmmm.....? A five season series....or a movie just out that was shot last fall.....hmmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
              thank you BAM BAM,

I am just afraid we are going to run out of questions to ask you, and then you won't comeback

in the future i will learn to pace myself

well a question, what episode are you looking forward to in season 5?

thank you sir !!!!!!!
              What do you mean....shooting it, or it airing?

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                Just keeping you on your toes, Island Boy.... Actually,I like to be unique, so there!

By the way, I'm having another party at Gatecon. Interested at all?
                Maybe. So there.

Comment

Bam Bam, are you going to be at Comic con this year?
                  Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Master Bray Tack View Post
                    Bam Bam

Greetings from the Land of the Green ( IRE )
                    Am new to this room. I think you are doing a GR8
                    job with the cast.
                    Thank you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                      Anything, nothing.... I dunno...
                      I can't remember what I was thinking.....
                      Wait... who are you?

Hope you had a great vaccation, Babe!

Comment

What is coming up for you as your next project?
                        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                          Hi BamBam!

Hope you are well!

A while ago you hinted that the Sheppy fans (whumpers in particular) would love The Seed - boy you were not wrong there!!!

That on top of Search and Rescue - wow we are very happy bunnies indeed!

So looking forward to the rest of s5 It is awesomeness!!!

I think I read that you did a stunt for Logan in Dark Angel (another whump passion of mine- okay I am a bit of a whump tart( but nothing compares to Sheppy of course)) What did you do?
                          That was a long time ago....I did some stunt driving for him....and another gag getting tossed out of the wheelchair.....I doubled him a few times actually, Jensen as well, but I can't remember all the stunts.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                            Hey Bambam, just dropping in to say hi since we've not heard from you in a while! Hope everything's okay on your end and that the reason you've been away is because work is keeping you busy
                            All is great, yes.....and busy on Atlantis...yes.....just you wait for the huge action episode, "Prodigal" that we are just working on right now.....oh....boy.

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                              Bam Bam...

(follow-up to my previous post) I just got back from Hellboy II - and wow. It had all the visual affects I've been talking about - this movie hit it right on the mark. The fight scenes were beautiful! Please, if you see it, tell me what you think of Prince Nuada's fight scenes, and how they compare to what you are able to do with the Wraith (based on budget and time constraints).

Thankies.

das
                              I have worked with the fight choreographer, in the past and know his work well.....so I am not surprised that it looked great. They have about 50 times more rehearsal time then we do, so it better look great........Brad Allen knows what he is doing. The Hellboy double hurt his shoulder early in rehearsal, back last August, I think it was.....and I received a call from Hungary to fly out there to take over the job......I wasn't finished with Atlantis yet, so I had to turn it down. I think the original double actually got better and carried on with the show anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                                well that would be a bummer!! *cackles*
                                Um....yes it would.

Comment

Working...
                                X