This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi BamBam,

You prolly don't remember me, but in light of the latest episode, Midway, I was strongly remembered to when I asked you a question, like a year ago or so - who would win in a fight between Teal'c and Ronin, and you didn't know yourself, so you asked Brad. And the whole idea was brought into this episode, so I feel a small part of me has contributed to the episode! Anyway, thanks for giving the community that much feedback, and keep up the great work, I really like the fighting / stunt scenes this season!
    Free Jaffa

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      Well you sparred with Jonathan, I'm sure Bambam could teach you a thing or two!
      or 3 or 4!!!!!!!

i still have yet to see the video someone caught of that!!

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
        or 3 or 4!!!!!!!

i still have yet to see the video someone caught of that!!
        Have you tried YouTube? It's probably on there somewhere!

Comment

Hey Babe!
          I finally got to see Midway yesterday and all I can say is WOW!
          You really put in some work on those scenes.
          Making it look easy fighting tells at least me that there is some hard work behind it.

Q: That guy Ronon is fighting with in the "first" scene, is that a stunt guy or an actor?

Comment

Hi Bambam,

I'm new to this forum & wanted to say a huge thank you for taking the time to answer our questions! Keep up the awesome work on SGA

I'm not sure if this has been asked already - I did a search & looked at past posts, but there are a lot of them - so hope this isn't a repeat of what someone has already posted.

My question is, have you done much travelling, either personally or as part of your work, & if so how much of what you experience in different cultures' martial arts/customs makes its way into your choreography. Do you have a favourite culture/style that you draw on?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
              - i am going to take a guess.. and say probaly the part where he is hanging from the rope and has to start swinging in order to for Dr. Keller to catch him.

- the scene where he first falls into the hole , i am assuming

also i agree with you that most actors can do there own stunts if they want to or are capable of it, such as Rachel , Joe, and Jason definitely can. however, i think that Kavan Smith might be just speaking for himself. because i have heard and seen someone like Jackie Chan do his own stunts as well and he is a great actor too.
              ooohhh, got a fact for you all.....when an actor etc does stunts they have to have insurance, jackie chan, on the other hand, does not because no insurance company will insure him because of how frequent he breaks his bones etc!! (don't ask me how i know that!)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
                Yes, well, I think that I have mentioned that before one time but,..........an old school car chase would be great. It would be greater if we could T-bone a car or two, and roll one as well. A nice ramp jump would be a wonderful thing as well, through a large plate glass window. Actually, come to think of it, there are alot of stunts I would still like to do on the show.....the problem is, I would like to perform them myself, which has to be done in moderation so you can still control the safety of the set.
                Thx

Hmm, me thinks a car chase in the pegasus galaxy might be tough, what with no gas stations of course, maybe the team could stumble across a world which actually isn't medeival and people have some mechanized form of transportation...

Comment

^Or another Earth-based ep perhaps? Someone should so teach Ronon how to drive

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                    ^Or another Earth-based ep perhaps? Someone should so teach Ronon how to drive
                    how about ronon on a motorbike?....*groans*...Ye Gods!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello all (my first post!) and especially hello BamBam!
                      Long before I started watching Stargate, I was a big Marvel fan. My favorite Marvel character is Gambit; I knew that a short scene had been filmed with him for X2, but had ended up on the cutting room floor. About a week ago I was on IMDB and saw that you were the one they cast for that part! Hollywood is a small world.
                      Anyway, I was wondering, What kind of choreography did you have for that clip? (and also, is it available as a special feature anywhere that you know of? Because I'd love to see it.)
                      Big thanks for answering our questions!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAMBAM!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dear Mr. Bamford

From Germany I say:

Comment

Happy Birthday BamBam

Hope you have a wonderful day

Comment

Happy B-Day, Babe!
                              Grattis på födelsedagen!

Now hurry, before Ronon eats all the cake!!

Made by the lovely Lahela!
                              Last edited by Snowy; 26 February 2008, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Oh wow - I didnt know it was your birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear BamBam

Happy Birthday to you!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X