This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
    I have not been booked as yet but I would love to, of course! Email the promoters and ask them.....my agent will get on it as well!!
    Who is your agent?

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      It's been an industry standard for quite a while for actors to act, and stuntmen to do stunts. If the stuntman does a stunt, and breaks a leg, well, they get another stuntman, but if the lead actor breaks a leg, he's going to be in a cast for weeks - for several episodes - which will screw up the show. Or god forbid, gets seriously injured, then a show's production is in jeopardy. And unfortunately, if the same happens to a stuntman, well, they get another stuntman...

Anyway, question for BamBam.

Is there any kind of stunt you'd like to do on SGA season 5 that you haven't done before? Thanks!
      Yes, well, I think that I have mentioned that before one time but,..........an old school car chase would be great. It would be greater if we could T-bone a car or two, and roll one as well. A nice ramp jump would be a wonderful thing as well, through a large plate glass window. Actually, come to think of it, there are alot of stunts I would still like to do on the show.....the problem is, I would like to perform them myself, which has to be done in moderation so you can still control the safety of the set.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        What kind of car do you drive? Have you ever been to a off road rally? (did you parttake in one?)
        I drive somewhat of an SUV to carry around stunt gear and such. I have driven off road, yes.....but not in any rally.....just for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
          Who is your agent?
          Julie......I'm sure you know of her. She also reps Judge, Shanks, and Momoa.

Comment

Julie......I'm sure you know of her. She also reps Judge, Shanks, and Momoa.
            Caitlin-Brown? Cool thanks.

Lovebar made by natz099
            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

I drive somewhat of an SUV to carry around stunt gear and such. I have driven off road, yes.....but not in any rally.....just for fun.
              Yay SUV like car, I'm guessing a Ford Edge or a Pontiac Aztec or a Ford Taurus X, I myself have a Fo350 King Ranch made for off roading Hope you are doing well!

(last Q to you for the night since I'm off to bed) Are you needed on set every day of filming a specific episode?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

How quickly as compared to whom?
                Hm, I don't know . . . Rachel?
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  Yay SUV like car, I'm guessing a Ford Edge or a Pontiac Aztec or a Ford Taurus X, I myself have a Fo350 King Ranch made for off roading Hope you are doing well!

(last Q to you for the night since I'm off to bed) Are you needed on set every day of filming a specific episode?
                  My time is spent between set and at the production office prepping the next episode......I have on average 3 meetings to attend per episode, plus many "mini" meetings with the director and AD department on different subjects. It really depends on the amount of action in any given episode on the amount of days that I am on set.

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                    Hm, I don't know . . . Rachel?
                    Well.....Rachel having a dance background and all......she learns and retains choreography very quickly. I don't think there are too many actors out there that can compare to Rachel....so that said....she was also the first actor on the show that I trained from scratch....she has a bit of an advantage.....but.....Joe learns at a good pace...he is an all around athlete.

Comment

I have not been booked as yet but I would love to, of course! Email the promoters and ask them.....my agent will get on it as well!!
                      I'll do my best

Some actors prefer to do them, like Jason, some actors don't.
                      Does he do *all* of his own stunts?

I was also hoping you could tell us how Rachel and the baby are doing. All well I hope?

Comment

good luck for the start of filming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BamBam at p4 would rock!!!!!!!!Possible stunt demo?? possibilites!!

@firefly save me jumping around like p3 eh!!!!

Comment

That was way back in season 2.......and, yes....it was a stunt performer. You can see the actual footage if you purchase season 2 on DVD and look into the behind the scenes stunt special feature.
                          I'm sure I watched it already but I'll go back and look again before the Vancouver con.

Wow... "way back in season 2", huh? I wonder if it still weighs on him. Or if his good friend James likes to give him crap about it.

Comment

@Mr Bamford

Excuse me for my bad english but I don´t think that you understand german
                            I have ask you if you study things like judo or karate or Tae-Kwon-Do?
                            Can you fight with a sword? Do you come back in season 5 as Wraith or as human??

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
                              @firefly save me jumping around like p3 eh!!!!
                              Well you sparred with Jonathan, I'm sure Bambam could teach you a thing or two!

Comment

There were moments a double was used, yes, do you know which ones?

- i am going to take a guess.. and say probaly the part where he is hanging from the rope and has to start swinging in order to for Dr. Keller to catch him.

- the scene where he first falls into the hole , i am assuming

also i agree with you that most actors can do there own stunts if they want to or are capable of it, such as Rachel , Joe, and Jason definitely can. however, i think that Kavan Smith might be just speaking for himself. because i have heard and seen someone like Jackie Chan do his own stunts as well and he is a great actor too.
                                sigpic
                                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X