This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
    Yes I did see Kavan a few times on set.....involved in a scuffle or two....
    Ooh yay! Thanks

Comment

We just came from a very busy action few episodes actually....All I can say is I don't know how we did it, but we did!
      Well all I can say is that season 4 sounds awesome!!!!!

I just wish we had a date for when it will air so we have something certain to look forward to !!!

Comment

Yes I supervised the choreography and the shooting of the major fight sequence for Robert Cooper in the movie "The Ark of Truth". I don't think I am able to speak of the details of who is involved as it is still top secret and all..................
        Ooh, would that be the one where Ben Browder has 'blood' all over his face?

Comment

Q: If you took one step back from being the "Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator" which character would you love to play?

Dr. Weir: The fearless leader with a heart.
          Shep: Goofy Colonel that swoons the ladies.
          McKay: Snarky scientist.
          Teyla: Calm Alien Leader that kicks ass
          Ronon: Gun's a blazing some what mysterious.

Comment

Are you working on Continuum at all?

And this no milk thing is killing me, Bam bam, but I'm sticking with it.
            Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Did you do any stunt work on "Travelers" last month with Jill Wagner (Larrin) or will you be doing any in her upcoming episode(s)? Did you know any of the stunt people who worked on her last series, Blade: The Series that was shot last year in Vancouver? I only know one name, Ashlea Earl, who was Jill's stunt double. Thanks for your time!!
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                Ooh, would that be the one where Ben Browder has 'blood' all over his face?
                Well........ya know.....could very well be........actually....was there any blood?......O ya.....lots of it!! Was that Ben? Hmmmm.......?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                  Q: If you took one step back from being the "Stargate Stunt/Fighting Coordinator" which character would you love to play?

Dr. Weir: The fearless leader with a heart.
                  Shep: Goofy Colonel that swoons the ladies.
                  McKay: Snarky scientist.
                  Teyla: Calm Alien Leader that kicks ass
                  Ronon: Gun's a blazing some what mysterious.
                  I would love to play either a Satedan, or and Athosian(which I have). Not an existing character, but a new warrior type.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                    Are you working on Continuum at all?

And this no milk thing is killing me, Bam bam, but I'm sticking with it.
                    Dosnt look like I am required over there for anything big but...............stick with it....not just milk by the way.....any dairy products! You did get that message right? Cheese is the worst!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                      Did you do any stunt work on "Travelers" last month with Jill Wagner (Larrin) or will you be doing any in her upcoming episode(s)? Did you know any of the stunt people who worked on her last series, Blade: The Series that was shot last year in Vancouver? I only know one name, Ashlea Earl, who was Jill's stunt double. Thanks for your time!!
                      Yes, Travelers was a good size action episode for us. Jill is a friend of Jason's so I have met her last year and worked on Blade as well....the pilot of Blade that is....Blade 3 also but she was not in that. Jill is a fantastic sweetie and our cast loved having her around. Ashley was only one of her doubles for Blade.....Ashley is a friend of mine but she did not work on Travelers.....her other double Kylie Furneaux worked on the episode. We shot the episode "Missing" at the same time as Travelers so alot of my attention was over there, but you will love what gets on the screen all the same.

Comment

I would love to play either a Satedan, or and Athosian(which I have). Not an existing character, but a new warrior type.
                        Thank God you took this Q in the right way... LMAO!
                        How about a cross between Satedan & Athosian? *shudders* No wait I take that back. (they are siblings!! GAH! ;0)

Comment

Thank God you took this Q in the right way... LMAO!
                          How about a cross between Satedan & Athosian? *shudders* No wait I take that back. (they are siblings!! GAH! ;0)
                          Whomever gets in the most fights!!

Comment

Whomever gets in the most fights!!
                            That would probably be the Satedan's then.
                            Maybe you can ask David to borrow his wig.......... *gigglesnort*

Comment

That would probably be the Satedan's then.
                              Maybe you can ask David to borrow his wig.......... *gigglesnort*
                              Well Satedans don't have to have dreadlocks actually. You will see in upcoming episodes....no, not with me as one....but you will see.

Comment

Well Satedans don't have to have dreadlocks actually. You will see in upcoming episodes....no, not with me as one....but you will see.
                                That's too bad, would have loved to seen you in dreedlocks...
                                You know I can't wait for them to start airing Season 4, they are way toooo slow! GAH! LMAO!

Comment

Working...
                                X