This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    I was going to ask if you were the graceful Wraith as well, BamBam. I do hope you're going to tell us all about the amusing story surrounding a stunt here that you promised!
    I really enjoyed Phantoms, even though Shep was just about the only one NOT to get whumped!
    If I could remember, I would.........hmmmmmmmmmm...........so many episodes shot now.........memory fading.....gotta save it for a convention story, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightbane
      lol that episode was a bit strange i thought,
      Spoiler:
      it was a good episode though if not a bit strange i seriously wonder how that black guy died? he was doing far better then the dude that died and then resurrected

personally i thought that SG-1 was better i thought it was alot cooler looking forward to the mid-season finals though really sucky that its 6 months though
      You are not making much sense but..........the "black guy", my buddy Dexter, was shot. Watch carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
        re cons:

Thanks for the reply. Bummer on no invites. Like someone said above, no, wait, below, too bad you can't do the NJ con in November. It would have been great!

And I actually was able to read the credits on SGA for once before SCiFi shrunk 'em down to point minus two font... I saw your credit for 'Wraith' as 'Bam Bam.' Is that the first time they've done that?

Thanks!
        I would totally do it if they wanted me.........but I guess they don't..... ........The credit....ya....they asked me what I wanted and I told them.....whatever you want......so they put BAMBAM to break it up from my usual screen credit, and for fun. The folks in post production are alot of good times.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
          Oh thanks for letting us know....we do miss you!

(Ummm busy is good for us since that must mean lots of great action scenes to come )
          O just you wait............both SG1 and Atlantis have some wicked cool action scenes we've been preparing for you all!! I am very proud of a recent couple of fights on SG1 with CJ and BB.

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal
            great to hear from you bambam!!!!!!!!!!
            oh..busy....thats the good 'amazing fight scene' kind of busy!!
            i hope you are getting sleep!!!!!!!!!!!1

*i found out my name has been put down to spar on the womens team of my martial arts club at a BIG tournament in 7weeks...........ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i put my name down to perform a pattern...but sparring?? argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* *
            Sparring is much more fun.....my favorite indeed...... Good luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
              O just you wait............both SG1 and Atlantis have some wicked cool action scenes we've been preparing for you all!! I am very proud of a recent couple of fights on SG1 with CJ and BB.
              Any hints?

And welcome back!

Lovebar made by natz099
              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal
                i love doing patterns...i love the power of them ..when done right.. and the way my shoulder is going itll be a painful match but hey...'pain is temporary...pride is forever'
                Strike hard, strike fast, go on girl and kick some ass!!

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                  Any hints?

And welcome back!
                  G'day!! Hmmmmmm

Comment

sooo umm.... Teal'c is going to clone himself and... blow things up with his staff weapon???

edit: I meant "hold his staff weapon" since he doesn't appear to be firing ... hehe
                    Last edited by 4prettierships; 21 September 2006, 09:11 PM.

Comment

G'day!! Hmmmmmm
                      G'Day! I see you've got the Aussie slang down

Originally posted by 2prettierships
                      sooo umm.... Teal'c is going to clone himself and... blow things up with his staff weapon???
                      LMAO! It does look that way!

So BamBam they haven't asked you back to the Vancouver Con next year yet? That's sad I want to see some more stunts! The last ones were great.

Lovebar made by natz099
                      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Welcome back BamBam!!

I cant wait to see the new series of sg1 and atlantis!!

I just know the stunts are gonna begreat if yo'ure envolved.

I hope they invite you to wolf pegasus two soon coz im about to book my tickets!!!
                        The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Nope, sorry................no fight.........a gun fight, but no fight. Just some misunderstandings. They seemed to like taking shots at me as the Wraith though!
                          Heeee. Sounds like the boys had lots of fun running round in the forest shooting at each other. Where can I get a job where I get paid to do fun stuff like that dammit?!

*squeeeee!* Ooooh more cool action scenes! Yaaaaay! Tell us more!

P.S. Welcome back! (We missed ya.. )
                          sigpic

Comment

Nope, not me............the marine that gets blown back when the DHD explodes is a good friend of mine, and stuntman, Dean Choe though.......................

Spoiler:
                            squeeeeeeeeeee please give my best to dean choe... for a very excellent sceen.. and i just read the post of the action yet to come and the only thing i can say is drat the dang hiatus i need more atlantis and more acton....lol just joking

verrry verry coool bam bam.... hopefully we will get to see you in some future eps even if it is just a few minutes like you had in
                            Spoiler:
                            seige part 2

hope the work is going well ... and i also hope that your hiatus will let you rest some so we can get more of the excellent stunts you work so hard on

kat
                            I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

BamBam, I had to stop in to say 'Thank You' for a great first half of S3! You got some fabulous work out of everyone, including your own self! The first 10 eps have far exceeded my expectations in every respect! We're all looking forward to the second half with great anticipation, even though we do have to wait 6 months!

You will be able to drop by occasionally so that we can pick your brain, won't you? Six months is a very long time. Please? Pretty please?

Comment

uhh.. what Lorr said!!

but seriously- great work so far! I can't wait to see what happens with the second half of the seasons! With how busy you've been, I'm sure there are great things to come! Feel free to stop by with hints as to what we have to look forward to!

Comment

Working...
                                X