• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*starts to giggle* Sapph!

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
      Question about Echoes:

Spoiler:
      Did Teyla actually kick Ronon in the groin?

Thanks
      I would like to know this too because it said so in the transcript and...
      Spoiler:
      She knocked him 2 times (2 groans) but it looks like she put her knee down as if she kneed him (the transcript said she kneed him in the groin then kicked him in the stomach).

If she did... man that girl is eViL. She likes her pay back doesn't she! (hence the evil grin)

Ronon Dex Devil
      Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
        *starts to giggle* Sapph!
        What? That's a perfectly innocent and legit question missy

Originally posted by Jess
        I would like to know this too because it said so in the transcript and...
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        She knocked him 2 times (2 groans) but it looks like she put her knee down as if she kneed him (the transcript said she kneed him in the groin then kicked him in the stomach).

If she did... man that girl is eViL. She likes her pay back doesn't she! (hence the evil grin)
        Yep *nods* I just want to clear it up. I can't see the ep again till later tonight and I want to know

Lovebar made by natz099
        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
          Question about Echoes:

Spoiler:
          Did Teyla actually kick Ronon in the groin?

Thanks

It looked to me
          Spoiler:
          from where he was holding himself, that she had caught him in the side/midriff somewhere.

Can you clarify BamBam?
          sigpic

Comment

There was a bit of disagreement over on the Spanky thread, so thought I'd clarify with the guy in charge

Lovebar made by natz099
            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

heehee groin!

hope you are having a great time doin..whatever you are doin bam!!!*waves*

Comment

seeing that our dear bam bam is very busy i would like to say at least for those of us who havent seen the second half of season two...

please please hurry up and get the show back on the air or at least scifi...

kat
                I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                  Well I very much doubt Joe will be at P2 in London in Feb but we're still hoping to get you there! *runs off to poke Wolf Events some more*
                  I hope I can make it in Feb..............they still have to invite me though!!!!!! Sorry for being absent again folks..........work,work, work.......I've been all over the place not stunt coordinating but performing stunts......good fun.

Comment

Bam Bam!! Welcome back!

I tried to get you invited back to Vancouver in March, any word there?
                    sigpic
                    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
                      I hope I can make it in Feb..............they still have to invite me though!!!!!! Sorry for being absent again folks..........work,work, work.......I've been all over the place not stunt coordinating but performing stunts......good fun.
                      Yay! He's back!

Details, sweetie, details please.
                      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                        Ooogy... but thanks for asking.. I have the remnants of a cold which was made worse by the weekend in London and long days and little sleep - but it was worth it. Meeting Joe was great fun - and so was meeting up with my fellow GWers!

Sooooo... a question...

Did you work much with Jewel Staite on the Elia/Sheppard fight scene in Instinct and are you looking forward to working with her again in Season 4?
                        Well............Jewel was there but all the fights involving the prosthetics, except the scene where she throws her father up the hill, were a stunt double.

Comment

We keep posting and e-mailing them !!!!! they obviously have not heard us yet!!!!!!!! We need to shout some more

Glad that you are having fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fatalpanther View Post
                            Good luck with your other ongoing projects. One quick question. At the Stargate convention for 2006 will you be able to demonstrate any of the stunt sequences that you use....or explain how the sequences are done???
                            Which convention?

Comment

I hope you can make it too!!

It would be sooooo cool to get to meet you!!!

Shelley
                              The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

will we get to see any more sparring sessions between john and teyla in the near future as i just lov those scenes
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X