Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi BamBam!! I've been lurking in here for a while. Finally decided to say hi to ya! So........Hi!!

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
      Igen.
      Wow, that's cool, I am always amazed when people from abroad know some Hungarian (we're not a very big country). How did you know what 'igen' means?

Martin Gero told me he was part-Hungarian, was he the source?

(for those who don't speak Hungarian, 'igen' means 'yes', but I think you may already have guessed it)
      sigpic

Well, not anymore... Good bye Atlantis!

Comment

The "nastiness" is very funny to me as I consider the source. Some people have nothing better to do, and their lives are......well........how do we put it.......not happy? Yes, that's the phrase.
        I couldn't agree with you more. You summed it up perfectly.
        Another question.
        At a recent con, Jason said Joe kept hitting him for real in a recent fight scene, and didn't swing and move as he was supposed to, ie..pretend! I really laughed at that! Is it true?
        sigpic

Comment

Nope............I just wing it. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
          And a great job you do too!
          sigpic

Comment

hey hey
            know anything about the next RDA ep, apparently to be the shroud!
            anything extra on that???
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
            http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
            http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! BamBam's back! Hi BamBam! *waves*

Sound like you've been super-busy of late.... nice to have you back with us. Glad to see you take the random silliness on here in your stride!

The promo trailer for Phantoms looks cool... got any interesting stories about stunts involved in that ep?
              sigpic

Comment

Guesss who's back!!
                back again!!!
                BamBam's back!
                Tell a friend!!
                guess back guess whos back guess whos ...*you get the idea!*

welcome back!!!
                in honour of your return
                some smilies for you!!to add to your collection!

hurt my shoulder so i couldnt train this week so..relaxed and made this..

my way of saying thanks for comin on here and stuff.

Comment

I missed you guys also!! I am in the middle of training Chris Judge, Ben Browder, and an unknown guest actor for several fight sequences in Taion as well as coordinating the cast and stunt people on Atlantis........soooooooooo...........I've been coming home from work and passing out cold. Sorry for being away.
                  WOOHOO!!! The boy does sleep! Good to know, BamBam. We can wait... take care of yourself... and work, of course.

Comment

Welcome Back BamBam!!!!!!
                    The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Hi, Bambam!

Memento Mori
                      Spoiler:

Motorcycle scene:

So....which one was Ben and which one was the stunt-double?

Also, what is it like to work with Ben? Does he come to you and beg to do his own stunts? Are there certain stunts that he wants to do himself, but you won't let him?

sigpic
                      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
                        Hi BamBam!! I've been lurking in here for a while. Finally decided to say hi to ya! So........Hi!!
                        Well hi there.

Comment

Originally posted by Vespasianus
                          Wow, that's cool, I am always amazed when people from abroad know some Hungarian (we're not a very big country). How did you know what 'igen' means?

Martin Gero told me he was part-Hungarian, was he the source?

(for those who don't speak Hungarian, 'igen' means 'yes', but I think you may already have guessed it)
                          He is, but dosn't speak the language. I know some of your language because I spent two and a half months in your country last year, working on Eragon.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                            I couldn't agree with you more. You summed it up perfectly.
                            Another question.
                            At a recent con, Jason said Joe kept hitting him for real in a recent fight scene, and didn't swing and move as he was supposed to, ie..pretend! I really laughed at that! Is it true?
                            Not true......they fool around alot, and if it was true, it probably wouldn't bother Jason at all anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Bee
                              hey hey
                              know anything about the next RDA ep, apparently to be the shroud!
                              anything extra on that???
                              You will love it. That's all!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                                Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! BamBam's back! Hi BamBam! *waves*

Sound like you've been super-busy of late.... nice to have you back with us. Glad to see you take the random silliness on here in your stride!

The promo trailer for Phantoms looks cool... got any interesting stories about stunts involved in that ep?
                                I will tell you the stories after it airs.............cool episode though. See if you can spot BAMBAM in the episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X