X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGAFan
    *Leaps into the thread feet first*

Hey! First I want to say that I think its AWESOME that you come and hang out here But, it doesn't surprise me, I remember how personable and fun you were at VancouverCon (btw, the stunt show ROCKED!)

Everyone has said it but I have to say it too, Sateda was AWESOME! Great stunts and action along with a fantastic storyline. Not to take anything away from the other writers and directors, but RC needs to write and direct more! (and you can tell him that )

Okay a question: (and I really do have one) hopefully this hasn't been asked, I've only scanned the last 15 pages or so *g*

Sateda was obviously a Ronon centric story, (and a team centric one) and it looks like Real World is a Weir story. You've hinted that CG will give us some insight into Shep's character (YAY!) not to mention "action Shep" (YAY!!!!) but, is that the only ep that will? Are we going to get something of his backstory this season?

*insert hopeful expression here*

What about Teyla? We know very little about her really...

Thanks!
    We will be learning more about all of the characters as the season progresses...........you learn alot about Sheppard in "Phantoms" as well......also an awesome episode. You guys are in for some fantastic entertainment this year........keep watching.

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
      Dang it! Why does New Zealand have to be sooo far from Canada lol
      I watched Blade Trinity for the first time the other day (well the fight scenes anyway) I was so going 'wait just a sec, there's Bambam, ooo there he is again oh and again' lol It was like a spot the Bambam match
      Sala lives in the USA now.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
        Sala lives in the USA now.
        That explains why he can't work in Canada then... not allowed to leave the US for a while. What odd rules we have for emigrants.
        *knows several "Farscape" actors who moved to the US and are pretty much stuck here for the next few years*

Comment

Nowhere at the moment, I have to get our office manager to update it!
          That would be cool! I'd love to see all the things you have recently done. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by tobi
            Photbucket is a site where you can upload pictures so you can post them for example here.
            So save it, upload it and add a linke here
            Then you get
            So I have the account......do I keep all my smilies on the account or just up load for adding a link....and how do i add a link?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
              That explains why he can't work in Canada then... not allowed to leave the US for a while. What odd rules we have for emigrants.
              *knows several "Farscape" actors who moved to the US and are pretty much stuck here for the next few years*
              He can work abroad....its not your rules, its our rules.....can't take a job from a Canadian.
              Last edited by 2BAM; 08 August 2006, 06:43 PM.

Comment

BamBam if you're going to get into smileys you need to know about BestSmileys.com... The owner of BestSmileys has unlimited bandwidth, so you can just copy/paste the links, no DLing to your own space.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                  BamBam if you're going to get into smileys you need to know about BestSmileys.com... The owner of BestSmileys has unlimited bandwidth, so you can just copy/paste the links, no DLing to your own space.
                  That's a cool site

Lovebar made by natz099
                  My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

I just had not seen you post or heard from you in awhile, that's all.......was concerned for your health and such.......ok? Save your questions for Jason......he will need as many as you can think of. Take care kiddo.
                    Kiddo eh? For someone who's a week and a half shy of 26, I don't feel like much of a kid. Just a year younger than Jason I believe...anywho health is fine, the summer is hot and it's a real effort to drag myself to the gym, but I make it. Still haven't found time to get back into martial arts, but I digress.

Can't wait to see Common Ground, I definitely think we need more Sheppard backstory, we also need some Teyla backstory too, I really enjoy seeing a strong woman in fight scenes, as it doesn't happen often enough.
                    Are there any major episodes that you will be spending considerable time over on the "other" Stargate show this season?

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

Hi Bambam - Wanted to add my two cents to the "Sateda" was outstanding club. Well-done on the stunts - they really contributed to the intensity of the episode (you made an excellent wraith, BTW!) Also, ask Rob Cooper if we may clone multiple copies of him (a la Baal) so he can write episodes like this for every week.

And Jason, wow! What a performance! He may not have had many chances to shine since "Runner," but he was truly outstanding! Please pass along my thanks to him, as well as a big "woo hoo!" on a job well done.

And since this is an "Ask Bambam" thread: what was the mood on set during the filming of "Sateda," especially in regards to the fight sequences? The episode itself was so intense, did that feeling carry over between takes? Were these fights more draining than those of the "average" Stargate episode? (I hope at least one of these questions made sense)

Again, thanks to everyone for their hard work, and way to go! *applause, applause*

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                        I checked it out thanx....nice banner by the way!

Comment

We will be learning more about all of the characters as the season progresses...........you learn alot about Sheppard in "Phantoms" as well......also an awesome episode. You guys are in for some fantastic entertainment this year........keep watching.
                          Thank you! Oh, dont worry, NOTHING tears me from the TV on Friday nights!

Can't wait to see how this season unfolds
                          sigpic
                          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

I checked it out thanx....nice banner by the way!
                            It's a fun place to waste a minute or two. And thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                              Kiddo eh? For someone who's a week and a half shy of 26, I don't feel like much of a kid. Just a year younger than Jason I believe...anywho health is fine, the summer is hot and it's a real effort to drag myself to the gym, but I make it. Still haven't found time to get back into martial arts, but I digress.

Can't wait to see Common Ground, I definitely think we need more Sheppard backstory, we also need some Teyla backstory too, I really enjoy seeing a strong woman in fight scenes, as it doesn't happen often enough.
                              Are there any major episodes that you will be spending considerable time over on the "other" Stargate show this season?
                              Yeppers..............nice to see you again.....that would be "Memento Mori" and it has been shot already. Big action....I was involved with Claudia's fight specifically.

Comment

Originally posted by KadeCarrion
                                Hi Bambam - Wanted to add my two cents to the "Sateda" was outstanding club. Well-done on the stunts - they really contributed to the intensity of the episode (you made an excellent wraith, BTW!) Also, ask Rob Cooper if we may clone multiple copies of him (a la Baal) so he can write episodes like this for every week.

And Jason, wow! What a performance! He may not have had many chances to shine since "Runner," but he was truly outstanding! Please pass along my thanks to him, as well as a big "woo hoo!" on a job well done.

And since this is an "Ask Bambam" thread: what was the mood on set during the filming of "Sateda," especially in regards to the fight sequences? The episode itself was so intense, did that feeling carry over between takes? Were these fights more draining than those of the "average" Stargate episode? (I hope at least one of these questions made sense)

Again, thanks to everyone for their hard work, and way to go! *applause, applause*
                                Sateda was as high energy shooting it as it was to watch.........Jason kept his energy up between takes the whole ride through. We both did......non stop. Robert Cooper was constantly smiling like a proud father.

Comment

Working...
                                X