This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLC
    A couple of things....firstly is is great that you are back!!!!

Secondly we are getting very excited about Phantoms in the Shep threads!!!!! It looks fabulous!!!!!!! We are hoping for a little Shep whumpage - ummm will we be pleased
    umm..........hmmmm............I can't remember anything about whumping or not.........hmmmmmmmmm........whumping.........hmmmmmmmmm...............

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
      umm..........hmmmm............I can't remember anything about whumping or not.........hmmmmmmmmm........whumping.........hmmmmmmmmm...............

You cant remember even a little scratch?? or getting shot or something like that

Hoping for Sheppy blood!

I am soooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Sheppard's Delight; 11 September 2006, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
        You cant remember even a little scratch?? or getting shot or something like that

ya............somebody gets shot...........now who was it.......??? Who was it now............???

Comment

more.
          yay thankyou, i m now a happy gater
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
          http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
          http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

ya............somebody gets shot...........now who was it.......??? Who was it now............???

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cant do that to us!!!!!!!

OMG I AM GOING TO PASS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Last edited by Sheppard's Delight; 11 September 2006, 11:22 PM.

Comment

u cant possibly say how many rda sg1 eps are still to come can you?
              pleeeeeease *eye flutters*
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
              http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
              http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

That was not me as I am way too busy doing other things around this set......I was my motorcycle at times though.......when we stunt double for an actor, we always get our own set of clothes.......ewww!! Do you think we would just throw on somebody else's sweaty clothes??

Comment

When you say 'shot' do you mean with a bullet or Ronon's zappy little stunner? Sorry, us whumpers are a very strange breed. Of course, we're a totally harmless, happy bunch...who just happen to enjoy any whumping of Shep, especially where cool stunts are involved
                  sigpic

Comment

Check out Enter the Dragon.

I will indeed.

Is there any stunt/move/fight sequence that makes you nervous? And yes I am reading back to try and find the asnwer to this question if it has been asked.
                    ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

Well..........I do have my favorites......Enter the Dragon........Drunken Master II.......Fist of Legend........Blade........Braveheart...........to name just a few.......I have noticed that I can't seem to have a single favorite......they seem to be able to figure that out easier in elementary school......not so easy any longer.
                      I love Drunken Master II and Enter the Dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the rush hour films aswell i love the mix of martIial arts and comedy ( i love the scene in the 'massage parlour'..kicking butt in purple robes!)

I love this one!!!
                      some how i knew you would...ive recently developed my psycho ...psychic!!PSYCHIC!!!abilities *nice save*

hope you are gettin enough sleep these days

Comment

I tried going back through all the messages, but didn't see it, so... hopefully you haven't answered already, but, do you have any conventions scheduled?

Thanks!

Comment

Hey Bambam.

I have two questions and i apologise for the first one but its something me and my friend have been thinking about for for a while.

1: How old is tealc? (the character, not christopher judge )

2: In the atlantis episode *Rising*, is it really richard and joe flying in the helicopter?

Thanx so much once again for your time!!
                          The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Hi, BamBam! I thought that was a real nice tribute to Steve Irwin in your GateWorld blog. The man was a true inspiration. He will be missed.
                            sigpic
                            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Hey BamBam, nice to see you back!

General question about The Game:
                              Spoiler:
                              I just read the spoilers and did a double take when I read the 'brink of war' business. Does this mean we will be getting lots of fighting and impressive stunts? *hopeful*

Thanks!

Lovebar made by natz099
                              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Presley_Carter
                                I will indeed.

Is there any stunt/move/fight sequence that makes you nervous? And yes I am reading back to try and find the asnwer to this question if it has been asked.
                                We try to have everything factored into every stunt sequence before we get to the shooting stage, so there should be no need to be nervous. Being prepared is the secret.

Comment

Working...
                                X