No announcement yet.

An Interview with "Luke"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could write him into my story. Granted, it doesn't carry as much honor and prestige, but it's something I'm at least half-serious about marketing. Might even be a movie, if I play my cards right...

Comment

Lol would you kill him off?

Comment

Who would dare to kill Darren? Even in a fic? Darren the almighty Grand Poobah of all that is Gateworld? I want to be Darren when I grow up. Well, the female version anyway.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Nope, but he probably wouldn't be a very nice guy. I'm working on a subplot which might not work. If it does, I could work you in that way. In which case, you'd be a living god. Probably more your style.

Edit: I'm talking about David. Darren's already immortalized. Not gonna re-immortalize him.

Comment

You, hide? Never gonna happen. Not having insightful comments on all manner of things would be like the sun not rising.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              Edit: I'm talking about David. Darren's already immortalized. Not gonna re-immortalize him.
              Oh, well if it's just David.......

I wuuuv you David.

Comment

Maybe I'll change my nick. Skippy McFrouFrou? Or Lady M. Don't wanna go through the gender confusion again.

Comment

Maybe I'll change my nick. Skippy McFrouFrou? Or Lady M. Don't wanna go through the gender confusion again.

Or you could just change it to I'm a Girl....Honest.

Comment

How about Lukette? Nicely circular and almost brings us back on topic.

I'm so good.

Comment

I wasn't aware you could change your nickname without creating a new account and losing all of your goodies!

Comment

Originally posted by David
                        I wasn't aware you could change your nickname without creating a new account and losing all of your goodies!
                        She can't change it, but YOU can!

And I'm going to keep deluding myself with the notion that Sgt. Connie Smith mentioned in Heroes was named after me (Come on, Connie is so almost Conor! )

Comment

Luke's arm was in the Lowdown! Wooo! hehe. Sorry, haven't had food for a few hours... Makes me a little wonky...

Comment

I noticed that too! lol

Should have guessed they would've forked in McKay's introductory scenes.

Comment

How about Lukette? Nicely circular and almost brings us back on topic.

I'm so good.
                              oooooo, magnificent turnaround LOL
                              Love the proposed new nick too

Comment

"Luke in Cafeteria 4 Eva"

I'm considering getting a tattoo for that. Anyway, frell yes! I think an interview with him would totally rock!
                                If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Working...
                                X