• Show
Clear All

Yeah, he could be "Chef Shadow" ...

Comment

Ooh! Chef Matt Shadow!

Comment

LOL! Oh, I'd never live that one down. Immortalized. Yikes. hehe

Comment

A couple forum members already are. It wouldn't be unprecedented.

Comment

Really? Like who? I never know any of the little behind the scenes stuff that everyone else seems to know.

I have to say that it's kind of wierd whenever I hear my name on t.v. though. There was a Moriah (although it was probably spelled Mariah, people constantly ask me why I spell my name "wrong" and it drives me nuts. The way mine is spelled was in the bible for crying out loud) on an episode of SeaQuest and I would turn around and look everytime someone on the show said her name. It's probably because it's not too common of a name.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Well, Darren has. And then there was that girl who won the contest and got a brain surgeon named after her. Those are the two I know...

Comment

This 3 day weekend means that my brain is on hiatus too. What character was named Darren?

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                  This 3 day weekend means that my brain is on hiatus too. What character was named Darren?
                  Awww, poor thing. It's an upcoming character. In Atlantis. Named Sumner? Gosh, I thought EVERYONE knew that...

Comment

Colonel Marshall Sumner - in the series premiere of Atlantis.

Neith also had a character named after her - in Birthright. visit the Omnipedia under Characters/Neith.

Comment

Well sorry....some of us don't have the same brain capacity that you do Shadow dear. Or the lack of need for sleep.

That's so classic that Neith had a character named after her. I do remember that. Joe must have remembered talking to her at the old forum.

Comment

There are a couple others that have had names after them. Darren remembers better then I do.

Comment

I always figured it was a coincidence. After all, Neith is a fairly well known Egyptian goddess. Or, at least, I've heard of her...

Hey, maybe Maat really WILL show up at some point. And get brutally slaughtered in the first five minutes.

If not Luke, Igor would be a nice "homage".

Comment

I love these little 3-way conversations. When is your character premiering David? You would think you'd have some clout, what with conducting all of those interviews. You and Darren get all the perks. I still haven't even gotten the magic beans that I've been promised. I'm starting to think I've been hoodwinked. Maybe the rest of us mods should form a union and I could play Sally Fields.

Comment

If there's ever a character on Stargate with his/her last name spelled R-E-A-D, I will totally flip out, but I doubt it.

And with Lord Mot in the end of S6, I don't know about a Maat. Though I guess you pronounce it like Matt.

Comment

Personally I think when Darren went to Vancouver he got a cameo, though he swares he didn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X