Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy, that interview would be a blast...
    I'll quote Picard with: "(David/Darren) Make it so!"
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
    Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
    Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
    Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
    Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
    Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
    Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

YO! Go Luke!

As long as the revelation that the character has a small but noisy fanbase, and a set of stories written about him, doesn't scare the poor soul off.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
        As long as the revelation that the character has a small but noisy fanbase, and a set of stories written about him, doesn't scare the poor soul off.
        Hehehe. Yep. I wonder if he even remembers the role. "I was on what? And I did what? And you're calling me because...?" Ending with the inevitable, "She's going to be in town WHEN?? You don't know anything about getting restraining orders, do you?" Muahaha. Poor b@stard.

Comment

Luke is an unsung hero of the SGC if he weren't around SGC personnel would go hungry
          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

i like luke too!!!!

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
            Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
            Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              Edited to say: Wow, I actually remember Igor...

igor just published a MASH cookbook. he was on the today show a couple of weeks ago. and he still looks the same too
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I dont know Luke, but I voted yes so i wouldn't be assasinated

Comment

Originally posted by S0f4
                  I dont know Luke, but I voted yes so i wouldn't be assasinated
                  Smart move. You can eat safely, now.

At least for a while....

Comment

I had to think about that for a little while. It seems that this is the only forum that does know who Luke is, but why not spread his story throughout the whole fandom by an interview?
                    No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                    (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Originally posted by sgeureka
                      I had to think about that for a little while. It seems that this is the only forum that does know who Luke is, but why not spread his story throughout the whole fandom by an interview?
                      I think there are a few people left on the SCIFI board who know who Luke is... assuming the trolls and other idiots haven't run them off. But yes, by all means, let's infect as many as we can with the tale of Luke... or at least find the truth about the man who wields the Ladle of Doom.

Comment

33? Is that the best you guys can do? C'mon, this is LUKE we're talking about! The man responsible for Sam's black widow curse! And you people thought all those deaths were a coincidence. Ha!

Comment

At least they're voting,Shadow !
                          (Maybe they haven't read the full implications of Luke's "Skills"? )
                          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

True. And to be perfectly honest, 33 is more than I expected. I'm also kinda boggled by the 7 who voted against it. Do they honestly hate Luke, or do they just think it's stupid to have an interview with a guy who played a "nothing" character?

Comment

LOL !! Maybe they just want the "Biggies" interviewed ?
                              (I don't think it's a stupid cause,though ! )

You never know folks....Ken may be a big star someday ! (Everyone had to start somewhere !)
                              Last edited by Bagpuss; 20 June 2004, 08:02 AM.
                              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

An interview with Luke/Ken Phelan does not mean an end to all other interviews. It isn't as if this is the ONLY idea David is exploring. It's one of many. Most of the people he's going after are a lot "bigger" than Luke (in name, if not importance), but he decided to see what the reaction would be for someone who isn't a huge name. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X