Weaponized Naquadria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
    i don't see how we got from naquahdriah to hypermissiles.

but anyway, as i said, use a hypermissile with naquahdriah hyperdrive. the hyperdrive doubles as nuke.
    Originally posted by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei View Post
    ok back to the main topic here

i got the idea from the movie Wing Commander

its a "skipper" missile

the idea is to use a naquadria hyperspace generator to cause the missile to enter hyperspace 4 milliseconds @ a time after each jump the missile reorients it self and jumps again making the targeting range 4 the firing vessel longer and it makes the missile itself harder for the enemy to destroy b4 impact.

upon impact the hyperdrive goes into overload and due to the naquadria the detonation as we all know will be quite big
    umm i think that i said that first

in my original post on the missile describes how the missile ties into weaponizing naquadria.

pertinent info is highlited and is my original post on the missiles in its entirety
    sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

uuuhm. when did you think of it? i've proposed the design more than a year ago, but it was shelved *and lost in the depths of a massive topic* because of sheer.... uberness. again, i've also thought of a hypercarrier: a carrier that carriers fighters with burst hyperdrives, or a hypermissile cruiser, one that sits at a comfortable distance, and just fires hypermissiles. with a naquahdriah hyperdrive.

the idea has been around for a long time, and as my first post says, " there've been a ton of topics like this"

Comment

Working...
      X