No announcement yet.

Places you would like to see a space battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Near that abandoned mine field which they modify. (Shoot and the mines attack)

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
      Near that abandoned mine field which they modify. (Shoot and the mines attack)
      do you mean this and this.

the episode was "The Serpent's Venom"

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumDragon View Post
        low orbit around a neutron starwith an accreation disk
        They did that when they swapped the supergate over to PG.

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
          They did that when they swapped the supergate over to PG.
          that was a black hole. which incedently i never got, how does a black hole have an accreation disk with no companion star?
          And the meek shall inherit the earth...............but only after the last soldier wills it to them

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumDragon View Post
            that was a black hole. which incedently i never got, how does a black hole have an accreation disk with no companion star?
            don't know but there was a disk perhaps the star had recently been sucked dry? maybe there is an astrophysisist to explain it to all of us

Comment

in the center of a spiral galaxy

Comment

how about when 1 ship chases another straight through the middle of a giant asteroid. smashing straight through the rock and ice at speed and coming out at tunnels and stuff. wile the other is firing missiles and plasma cannons at it.

could be super cool.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
                  How about a Space Battle through Universes?

Like the AU Daedalus' Universe Drive, but have it on the enemy ships too. So they jump in and out of different Universes, attacking eachother?
                  i like this one
                  Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed

sigpic

Comment

How about a Space Battle through Universes?

Like the AU Daedalus' Universe Drive, but have it on the enemy ships too. So they jump in and out of different Universes, attacking eachother?
                    so an alternate universe battle? awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mickhhh View Post
                      how about when 1 ship chases another straight through the middle of a giant asteroid. smashing straight through the rock and ice at speed and coming out at tunnels and stuff. wile the other is firing missiles and plasma cannons at it.

could be super cool.
                      Too Star Wars-y .

A gateship bash against Pegasus Asgard in the Ida (? - where the Asgard homeworld(s) is/are) galaxy with the gateships having the Asteroids display. Like in the first (or second) episode of SGA season...4 (?).

Ah, I must watch more Stargate!!!

Comment

in a bottle. yeah, and when you get bored just go smash it and see them both explode in futility

Please help my dragon grow!

Comment

Working...
                        X