Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're much smarter, well in Stargate we were, I'm sure if SG1 were nearby in a pudljumper they'd find a way to bring the SuprHive down. I think that the O"neill asgard ship would end up beating as well

Comment

Daedalus vs. TARDIS?
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

The Doctor in his Tardis would stomp the entire SG universe.
        Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
          Even without his Tardis he managed to save the day against all odds.
          La vie est une tragédie - Tout le monde meurt à la fin.
          L'Histoire est une comédie - Les gentils gagnent toujours à la fin.

Comment

But he wouldn't. Simple as, that's not the doctors way
            sigpic
            385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Just wanted to see if there were any fan******s in here.
              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!

sigpic

Comment

to be honest a i'm a doctor who fan even started watching the old episodes. But in my opinion if there was any smart people on board the second you saw him you would start shooting, cause one he starts talking it equals to him winning the endgame.

I honestly believe the doctor went to the beginning of time and rewrote every species genetic codes so when he speaks they gotta listen to him.
                time doesn't go in a linear path like everyone thinks, time is a ball of timey wimey wibbly wobblely uh....

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
                sigpic

Comment

Alright here is my question

McKay, Merlin, Carter, Thor, Zelanka, Ba'al, Janus, Todd, Rush vs the Doctor

Comment

Originally posted by AnubisJr View Post
                    Alright here is my question

McKay, Merlin, Carter, Thor, Zelanka, Ba'al, Janus, Todd, Rush vs the Doctor
                    ...Janus is the Doctor, in his Puddle Jumper TARDIS.

sigpic

Comment

Anubis's super weapon powered by a ZPM with a fleet of his upgraded ha'taks vs the Superhive
                      Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                      A Face you Can Trust
                      sigpic
                      So whats the worst that could happen?
                      Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                      It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                        Anubis's super weapon powered by a ZPM with a fleet of his upgraded ha'taks vs the Superhive
                        Well, obviously the Anubis fleet. What a silly scenario.

I know, I know, I can make this mega thread sillier. What about 500 medieval Welsh archers vs 100 USCM with ZPM powered M4's with explosive rounds?
                        sigpic
                        385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

I don't know that superhive is one bad ass ship, it was able to take out numerous 304's and was able to attack atlantis with ease so I don't think its so silly
                          A Face you Can Trust
                          sigpic
                          It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                            I don't know that superhive is one bad ass ship, it was able to take out numerous 304's and was able to attack atlantis with ease so I don't think its so silly
                            Atlantis slew it with Drones. What did they slay Anubis ship with? Drones. So Wraith blasts against a ZPM powered super weapon and the fleet of Ha'taks? Not a chance
                            sigpic
                            385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

But even with using the drones Atlantis was on even standing with the Superhive and as far as we have seen the ha'taks are cannon fodder so I would still give it to the superhive
                              A Face you Can Trust
                              sigpic

Comment

A Ha'tak's wepaons can still cause a 304 trouble. Imagine a fleet of the size that attacked Earth, and Anubis super ship. What does the Superhive concentrate it's firepower on?

And, a ZPM powered Super weapon? Does that put it on equal footing with the superhive? think it through!
                                sigpic
                                385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Working...
                                X