Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destiny (at full strength) Vs Ori Toilet Cruiser (At Full Strength)
    sigpic

Comment

Ori Mothership, definitely. The Destiny's technology, while impressive still, is outdated by millions of years compared to the Ori Mothership and stuff.

BA Mothership vs. Prometheus?
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

That's true, I suppose.

Right, Battlestar Galactica vs Earht Alliance crusier (B5)
        sigpic
        385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

how about a O,neil class with all the asgards latest tech, including beam weapons that are to scale with the ship. meaning they would be much more powerful. plus there latest power sources giving it more powerful shields that the oddy.

this vs super hive

the ultimate ship fight

Comment

The Asgard because you've overpowered them so much
            sigpic
            385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
              The Asgard because you've overpowered them so much
              thats not over powering them its just saying what they could have been. its just a shame we never saw the asgard use there own tech

Comment

looks like over powering to me

Comment

Originally posted by colbmista View Post
                  looks like over powering to me
                  its not over powering if its what they could have been

Comment

thats liek saying why not give a modern day tank 3 barrels instead of one and giving it explosive rounds with the power of 4 sticks of dynomite or somthing like that cuz that tech is avalable now its jsut stupid

Comment

Originally posted by colbmista View Post
                      thats liek saying why not give a modern day tank 3 barrels instead of one and giving it explosive rounds with the power of 4 sticks of dynomite or somthing like that cuz that tech is avalable now its jsut stupid
                      its nothing like that!
                      what u said is not practical but what I said would have happened if the asgard did not die like in an alternate universe

Comment

my not be practical but the technoloy is availble like u said with the tech is avaible so how ur sayin to equip the asgard with there tech that thye have is im practicle as well

Comment

The definition of over powered is pretty much giving something more power than it needs and/or can handle. Like your above description of the Asgard.
                          A tank with 3 barrels isnt necessarily impracticle, but it is definitely overpowered
                          sigpic
                          385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by mickhhh View Post
                            how about a O,neil class with all the asgards latest tech, including beam weapons that are to scale with the ship. meaning they would be much more powerful. plus there latest power sources giving it more powerful shields that the oddy.

this vs super hive

the ultimate ship fight
                            The Super Hive. Note: However stupid EatG was, the Plasma Beams were still unable to penetrate the hull of the Super Hive. Which means.....Super Hive would win.
                            If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                            Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                            If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                            Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

im sure that the hive wouldve lost a lot of hitpoints if they had fired the beam into the dart hangar
                              R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

As far as I remember, the 304s were still causing damage, just not enough to have much effect before the Hive gave them a leathering. An O'neil could survive longer to have an impact
                                sigpic
                                385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Working...
                                X