Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The SGC should design their own.
    Originally posted by Craig Charles
    "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Originally posted by Guest750 View Post
      Hehe, I forsee bad things happening there...

Comment

Originally posted by Major V1125 View Post
        .....your kidding right?
        i rather go in there with semis XD like the G3, M14, and FN FAL and such XD hell yah! and with my .45 by my side!
        you've seen Sharpe, right? Baker rifle for the win! It helped us own the French when musketry wasn't enough (but we were good at that, too,) and if we had used the Baker rifle fourty years earlier, then the Us would still be british!
        sigpic
        385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
          you've seen Sharpe, right? Baker rifle for the win! It helped us own the French when musketry wasn't enough (but we were good at that, too,) and if we had used the Baker rifle fourty years earlier, then the Us would still be british!
          lmao....ehh i dont even wanna go on with that one bruh XD

Comment

Originally posted by Guest750 View Post
            doubt that would work out well...leave that to the gun industry...XD

Comment

Exactly. FN, HK, Colt, Beretta, Benelli, and a whole bunch of other companies makes weapons for Uncle Sam. I don't think the US Government has designed or manufactured its' own weapons since Springfield Armory orginally shut down back in the day.

Comment

lmao....ehh i dont even wanna go on with that one bruh XD
                why not? =P surely good neighbours can talk about old rivallries? hahahahah
                Well, it was ur skirmishers, rifles and tactics (and better supply of troops) that beat us, so the point makes sense.

M4 or a baker rifle. Give me Sharpe's gun, please!
                sigpic
                385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

A baker rifle would be interesting, i dont think the wraith or jaffa or even replicator could survive that calibre, especially with Sean Bean behind the gun.
                  "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Originally posted by Hong3103 View Post
                    Exactly. FN, HK, Colt, Beretta, Benelli, and a whole bunch of other companies makes weapons for Uncle Sam. I don't think the US Government has designed or manufactured its' own weapons since Springfield Armory orginally shut down back in the day.
                    yawp
                    think of it; FN has their SCAR program, HK has their G36 and 416/417s, Colt has their AR15 variants and such(idk really), Berreta has their damn M9s still going on but i would rather have their Cougar series and PX4 series to get adopted, Benelli of course has their shotguns, semi and pump, and BushMaster has their nice ACR rifle in the works...wanna get one ASAP! XD
                    so the thought of the SGC working on small arms...ehh they're better off working on our fleet! yee!

Comment

why not? =P surely good neighbours can talk about old rivallries? hahahahah
                      Well, it was ur skirmishers, rifles and tactics (and better supply of troops) that beat us, so the point makes sense.

XD this guy...lol well i dont know much about small arms from back in the 1800s and beyond that really, my knowledge only stretches from the 1860s onwards as semi autos and lever actions and such took the stage...XD
                      Lee-Enfield Mark III or Springfield M1903?
                      now thats what im talking about XD but i like them both though...=/

Comment

XD this guy...lol well i dont know much about small arms from back in the 1800s and beyond that really, my knowledge only stretches from the 1860s onwards as semi autos and lever actions and such took the stage...XD
                        Lee-Enfield Mark III or Springfield M1903?
                        now thats what im talking about XD but i like them both though...=/
                        Well, the Sprinfield had a good range, was fairly reliable, but it's bolt action wasn't as quick and was more suseptible to dirt etc. It was equal to, maybe better than, the Mk II, but the Mk III was unsurpassed during WW1. It was so good we kept the pattern till WWII!!

I also point out that the Benifits of the Garand are totally outweighed by the problems.
                        The Karabiner 89 was pretty good too. If it could hold more rounds then it would be the best.
                        sigpic
                        385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Oh yes, hay mister gun manufacturing man heres some alien tech so you can make only us better weapons. Here's a non-disclosure agreement, sign it and we'll trust you not to sell it to the Mafia or anyone else.
                          Originally posted by Craig Charles
                          "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Why dont they use the UGVs with the M249 SAW machine guns as MALPS so they can put down fire down range if necessary.
                            "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Well, the Sprinfield had a good range, was fairly reliable, but it's bolt action wasn't as quick and was more suseptible to dirt etc. It was equal to, maybe better than, the Mk II, but the Mk III was unsurpassed during WW1. It was so good we kept the pattern till WWII!!

I also point out that the Benefits of the Garand are totally outweighed by the problems.
                              The Karabiner 89 was pretty good too. If it could hold more rounds then it would be the best.
                              yeah Springfield had great range and like most bolt actions it was venerable to malfunctions and such...then the M1 came and kicked everything out that the Axis had and such...well maybe the STG44 or Gewher held its ground and such...but went on to be a legend like the EnField....you know in India they still use them? the 89K was very, very reliable as the Israelis used them to fight the Arabs in the War of Attrition etc etc
                              damn...i would actually want a vintage M1A1 t a chance to get one in the future, im down for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Aegir View Post
                                Why dont they use the UGVs with the M249 SAW machine guns as MALPS so they can put down fire down range if necessary.
                                yeeah i know huh?
                                it would make sense and since they're pretty compact...damn send in like 10 at a time with M249s or M240s or even Mk19s XD kick ass! and they're radio controlled so they can be monitored from the SGC and clear the gate before anyone even goes through....XD

Comment

Working...
                                X