Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hong3103 View Post
    Go BIG or go home!

Heard Prince Harry is in some hot water for some "Racial Slurs" he said....
    hell yeah...go big or go home thats the way to go!

LMAO XD yeah...i think Prince Harry is trippin on too much tea and biscuits for his own good XD what type of "sugar" you be putting in that tea bro? does it start with a "C" and end with an "ane" ahahhahaha im just playin...XD

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
      Dude, i'm British, stiff upper lip and all that.
      Secondly, i'm Scottish, so that means I HAVE to be tough as nails, or they'd exile me to England...........

RMC board supper-duper hive, swear at them with british accents, fire a few rounds and the wraith run away. We win, let's all go home for tea and medals!!!

But then the'yd need bigger/better/more engines to power the extra beams.
      ehhh someone is way too confident in themselves....geez theres no actual proof that the RMC is better than the USMC...just drop it cuz the two are similar, but not alike! so dont be trippin!

yeah the 304s can use some more upgrades....thats for sure...XD

Comment

Originally posted by Major V1125 View Post
        ehhh someone is way too confident in themselves....geez theres no actual proof that the RMC is better than the USMC...just drop it cuz the two are similar, but not alike! so dont be trippin!

Do you not see the smilie... you need to stop trippin. Do you see me getting all butthurt?

Didn't they add a gun to it already?

Comment

Do you not see the smilie... you need to stop trippin. Do you see me getting all butthurt?

Didn't they add a gun to it already?
          lol dude i aint trippin im just giving him a heads up....XD

well the cannon isnt that great against something like the super HIVE...iono i still feel like somehting is missing.....

Comment

lol dude i aint trippin im just giving him a heads up....XD

well the cannon isnt that great against something like the super HIVE...iono i still feel like somehting is missing.....
            It's a fighter... it has all the weapons it needs against Darts, Death Gliders, Alkesh, Ori Fighters...

I don't remember seeing a F/A or A designator on it... of course they can always be armed with Nukes. I don't know what more you could ask from a 302... maybe shields .

Comment

It's a fighter... it has all the weapons it needs against Darts, Death Gliders, Alkesh, Ori Fighters...

I don't remember seeing a F/A or A designator on it... of course they can always be armed with Nukes. I don't know what more you could ask from a 302... maybe shields .
              hmmm i guess.....maybe just better shielding and usage of the beam weapons to be more efficient.....XD

lol yeah the 302s can use some shields...at least like alkesh cloaks or something...and bigger payload would do.....XD

Comment

Yeah... energy based weapons would take up less room and weight and you wouldn't have to worry about ammunition either as long as the engine keeps producing power.

Comment

Yeah... energy based weapons would take up less room and weight and you wouldn't have to worry about ammunition either as long as the engine keeps producing power.
                  yeah...maybe a backup generator, but i would feel good if we still have missiles...that could be more efficient...because we still need to fire nukes as backup for the beams and the railguns would have to stay as mid and close range combat along with the smaller CIWSs

Comment

Go BIG or go home!
                    Heard Prince Harry is in some hot water for some "Racial Slurs" he said....
                    I'd green ya, but it won't let u. Consider urself in reciept of a Merdith Medal for geniusness.

Dude, first off it was a joke, second off, they are nothing alike anymore, and am sure hong3103 would agree, and finally, lets not start another argument. Eh?

Oh, and I don't need to get a heads up from you. Ever. Okies?

I would still love to see Jaffa vs Wraith on the ground. In fact, Jaffa vs Ori on the ground woulda been cool too.
                    sigpic
                    385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Dude, first off it was a joke, second off, they are nothing alike anymore, and am sure hong3103 would agree, and finally, lets not start another argument. Eh?
                      Yeah there's quite a bit of difference. The U.S. Marine Corp as a whole is basically light infantry (with a few mechanized division/brigades) with air support. U.K. Marines are more similar to parts of SOCOM, USMC Force Recon/MARSOC.

Comment

How about a pinpoint lazer system. Since asgard beams take a lot of energy how about one of our own lazers. I mean just a month or so ago the US air force launched its first air defense 747 eqipped with a lazer to take out incomin missles. Now i know a 747 has the room for the generator for the lazer but with our new advanced tech from the stargate program we could put a smaller version on to a fighter.
                        Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Oh, and I don't need to get a heads up from you. Ever. Okies?

I would still love to see Jaffa vs Wraith on the ground. In fact, Jaffa vs Ori on the ground woulda been cool too.
                          ok DUDE....i didnt mean it as if i was taking it offensive...i didnt even mean it as anything negative what so ever...and i knew you were joking but it was just getting annoying how you just kept dissin on the USMC and the US military and stuff...i know we have flaws but just cause we have a high casualty rate in the Middle East does not mean that we SUCK...there is no such thing as the best of the best, we're all human so eventually we will slip, and when we do its either life or death on the battlefield...now i dont want to start another argument, let alone any beef or bad blood between us, im just one stating my opinions just like YOU, and sure your from the UK and you have a different perspective and of course your opinions are always allowed so...yeah again no beef cuz thats not my style....so dont be acting all hard, and again im just saying whatever....damn chill....oh yeah...and im SORRY if i got you MAD again...just giving you another heads up...XD everything is koo with me and trust me i dont take everything so damn seriously so im gonna be okay...how about you? cuz i dont wanna be offensive in any sort of way especially to someone i havent even seen face to face....again...not my style...XD

anyways...Jaffa vs Wraith...interesting...but Jaffa with staffs would probably fare better cuz they kill and stuff...i would want to see death glider vs dart! XD that'll be interesting....indeed XD
                          Last edited by Major V1125; 13 January 2009, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
                            How about a pinpoint lazer system. Since asgard beams take a lot of energy how about one of our own lazers. I mean just a month or so ago the US air force launched its first air defense 747 eqipped with a lazer to take out incomin missles. Now i know a 747 has the room for the generator for the lazer but with our new advanced tech from the stargate program we could put a smaller version on to a fighter.
                            interesting...putting that on our 302s? maybe if they design a new variant of 302s they should do that...but idk cuz of SGU....XD

Comment

interesting...putting that on our 302s? maybe if they design a new variant of 302s they should do that...but idk cuz of SGU....XD
                              Well we wont know until summer. for all we know they could fly around in thinkgs that look like a light bulb
                              Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

ok DUDE....i didnt mean it as if i was taking it offensive...i didnt even mean it as anything negative what so ever...and i knew you were joking but it was just getting annoying how you just kept dissin on the USMC and the US military and stuff...i know we have flaws but just cause we have a high casualty rate in the Middle East does not mean that we SUCK...there is no such thing as the best of the best, we're all human so eventually we will slip, and when we do its either life or death on the battlefield...now i dont want to start another argument, let alone any beef or bad blood between us, im just one stating my opinions just like YOU, and sure your from the UK and you have a different perspective and of course your opinions are always allowed so...yeah again no beef cuz thats not my style....so dont be acting all hard, and again im just saying whatever....damn chill....oh yeah...and im SORRY if i got you MAD again...just giving you another heads up...XD everything is koo with me and trust me i dont take everything so damn seriously so im gonna be okay...how about you? cuz i dont wanna be offensive in any sort of way especially to someone i havent even seen face to face....again...not my style...XD
                                Maybe you should similes more... he did and there was certainly no confusion on my end. I read your response and thought you were getting all huffy puffy... :lol

Comment

Working...
                                X