• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take on of these...

Springfield Armory XDm 40 or 9mm.

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
      Webley-Page revolvers on Lanyards for the win!!!!!
      They had a serious punch, those Webleys.
      If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Webley-Page revolvers on Lanyards for the win!!!!!
        damn....those things are like ancient but still effective...XD i would rather have a Browning Hi-Power XD with the lanyard XD hmm speaking of old weapons...TT-33 good? its rugged and reliable...probably just as good as the old .45 and HP back in WWII XD
        but overall Colt .45 custom any day! or at least for a collection, you gotta have a .45 for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Hong3103 View Post
          I'll take on of these...

oooh Springfield Armory XDs nice! .45, .40, and 9mm thats very nice!
          competing for the next JCP, Join-Combat-Pistol, nice! its a true beauty, holds like a Colt .45 perfect point and shoot, and plus it holds 13 rounds of pure stopping power! 13 .45 rounds plus one in the chamber!? omg 14 rounds! twice of the original .45 wow....this weapon is gonna be so nice! and it holds like a Glock and wow...cant wait to get one...sighs...3 more years...XD
          i wanna see that in SGU!

Comment

Originally posted by Major V1125 View Post
            competing for the next JCP, Join-Combat-Pistol, nice! its a true beauty, holds like a Colt .45 perfect point and shoot, and plus it holds 13 rounds of pure stopping power! 13 .45 rounds plus one in the chamber!? omg 14 rounds! twice of the original .45 wow....this weapon is gonna be so nice! and it holds like a Glock and wow...cant wait to get one...sighs...3 more years...XD
            i wanna see that in SGU!
            Actually the one pictured is the newer XDm. The 9mm version can hold up to 19 and the 40. can hold up 16.

Comment

i wanna see that in SGU!
              Joint Combat Pistol... Does it shoot high-caliber joints?
              If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

I'll take on of these...

Dude, Springfield back in the make. Those are pretty

damn....those things are like ancient but still effective...XD i would rather have a Browning Hi-Power XD with the lanyard XD hmm speaking of old weapons...TT-33 good? its rugged and reliable...probably just as good as the old .45 and HP back in WWII XD
                but overall Colt .45 custom any day! or at least for a collection, you gotta have a .45 for sure!
                I don't care how old. it also allows the stroking of the moustache and the utterance of "I say, sah!" as u plug someone with it.

and i'll be honest, I have NO idea what a TT-33 is. Will google it!
                sigpic
                385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

They've been baking M1A's, Colt .45's & the XD's for several years now... technically they are not the same Springfield Armory that was run by the government back in the day.

Comment

Actually the one pictured is the newer XDm. The 9mm version can hold up to 19 and the 40. can hold up 16.
                    yawp those are nice and i would want one in .357 SIG as well! ooh the 9mm dang...20 rounds right there, 19 in the clip, 1 in the chamber...very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                      Joint Combat Pistol... Does it shoot high-caliber joints?
                      yawp in the competition....Glock 21, Sig P220, S&W MP, Ruger, FN, H&K, Para-Ordnance 1911 custom (looks very nice!!! just ask this guy)

i wanna see the Sig P220R, Springfield XD, and PO1911 get to the finals...very nice weapons indeed!

Comment

I don't care how old. it also allows the stroking of the moustache and the utterance of "I say, sah!" as u plug someone with it.

and i'll be honest, I have NO idea what a TT-33 is. Will google it!
                        well the funny thing that those pistols are actually from Croatia! lol but very nice anyways but licensed and sold to SpringField tho XD nice!

the TT-33 was the Soviet's Colt .45 back in the day like in WWII and such...the Chinese still produce them and they're pretty effective...originally chambered in 7.62x25mm but then 9mm...then the Makarov PM replaced it and so on and so forth...but indeed very reliable tho...russians...the only thing they got for them is the AK series...47, AKM, 74, 101 series...etc etc

Comment

They've been baking M1A's, Colt .45's & the XD's for several years now... technically they are not the same Springfield Armory that was run by the government back in the day.
                          yawp! M1As are nice! but still i rather get a Kimber Custom or Para-Ordnance Custom .45, but getting an original would be nice tho...and you already know im down for that XD!

Comment

yawp! M1As are nice! but still i rather get a Kimber Custom or Para-Ordnance Custom .45, but getting an original would be nice tho...and you already know im down for that XD!
                            I....want......a......Baker Rifle!!!!! Equip the whole of stargate command with muzzle loading baker rifles and there wouldn't be a species out there that could beat us!!!!
                            sigpic
                            385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

I....want......a......Baker Rifle!!!!! Equip the whole of stargate command with muzzle loading baker rifles and there wouldn't be a species out there that could beat us!!!!

.....your kidding right?
                              i rather go in there with semis XD like the G3, M14, and FN FAL and such XD hell yah! and with my .45 by my side!

Comment

+1 to that. Those are propberly the most use assault rifles EVER!!!! Good old 7.62x51mm NATO.

Btw, those XD(M)s are nice. I love the look of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X