Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
    wrong all down to the forces.
    N1: if there is an unblanced force then the object being aced upon by the force shall accelerate in that direction until another force is applied.

(not exact words but best i could remeber it)
    Thats true. If forces are unbalanced an object will eithe rslow to a stop, or speed up. So sayeth Newton, and am not arguin with him. Didn't u see the simpsons? hahahah

But seriously, the kinetic force of the impact would be staggering. You think a Ha'tak, with shields raised, could fly through a meteorite shower or something similar without affecting its shields? Now imagine deliberately placed rounds the size of your forearm.......not friendly!!!
    sigpic
    385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Whats the Per Mare, Per Terram part on the bottom of some the posts?
      Last edited by Achiles; 18 October 2008, 09:33 AM.

Comment

By Land By Sea... Courtesy of Google.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
          umm im going to write a "family tree" of the order of power now. the way i conceive it.

Ancients Aurora vs. Asgard Belisknar
          winner= Aurora

Ancients Aurora vs. Unmodified 304
          winner= 304

Ancients Aurora vs. modified 304
          winner= 304

modified 304 vs. Ori Warship
          winner = 304

Ori Warship vs. Ha'tak (of any kind)
          winner= Ori Warship

Ori Warship vs. Ancient/Asuran Aurora
          winner = Ori Warship

Ori Warship vs. Asgard O'Neill
          winner = Ori Warship

modified 304 vs. Hive ship
          winner = 304

Ori Warship vs. Hive ship
          winner = Ori Warship

Hive ship vs. Ha'tak (of any kind)
          winner = Hive ship

sorry but i cant believe that a belisknar class is beaten by an Aurora, and that an unmodified 304 can beat an Aurora, meaning that an 304 can beat an ASGARD warship.

Comment

The Aurora does have superior firepower as in 100's of drone per volley while the Beliskner uses standard cannons. An Aurora without any drones would get killed by the Beliskner. The only way a unmodded 304 can take out an Aurora was if they caught it with their pants down and shields lowered!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jnadreth View Post
              The Aurora does have superior firepower as in 100's of drone per volley while the Beliskner uses standard cannons. An Aurora without any drones would get killed by the Beliskner. The only way a unmodded 304 can take out an Aurora was if they caught it with their pants down and shields lowered!!!!!!
              That seems right to me. I don't know about an Aurora and an O'neill though.

Power would be about the same I think. Shields would be superior on the Aurora and it has the drones, so i'll go with the Aurora.

Comment

The Aurora could'nt take drone hits too well in BAMSR-The Oniells shields are drone resistant. The Aurora does have a firepower advantage but in prolonged combat the Oniell will come through

Comment

What about the 2 replicator ships, the one 5th had and the other one that beat the crap our of Apophis's (Sokars) super capital hatak? How would they do against some of these other ships?
                  SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

I reckon the ship that attacked Apophis and scanned Prometheus was some kind of Asgard support ship (Remember the Reps controlled enemy vessels at this point and had not started using their own designs) so that ship would do quite badly against some of the bigger foe.

The Replicator block ship would kick the pants out of most ships either through outright brute force or when its destoryed the reps are boarding the enemy vessel. A High threat rating for that ship.

Comment

ok two things
                      1 i screwed up with the tree thing i meant to put belisknar winner
                      2 maybe they are support ships. or mayber there was a fifth race in the alliance that embarressed the alliance and the severed all contact and histroy of them in their archives?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Achiles View Post
                        Like Hong3103 said, by Sea, by Land. Motto of the Royal Marines Commando. Hence the picture. My choice of signature

As for Auroras, if they could figure a way to stop drone launches messing with the shields they'd be fantastic. ANd a way of rearming them quickly when their drones run out
                        sigpic
                        385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Achiles View Post
                          Also, seeing ur quite new to the forum, i shud point out its my personal signature. Everyones is different. The reason ur seeing mine so much is cos a won't shut up!
                          sigpic
                          385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Working...
                          X