• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let the SGA keep a ship for once

Comment

ya all there ships get blown up

Comment

my biggest wish is SGA having an aurora. fully powered. and not getting blown up. yea. that be nice .

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
          my biggest wish is SGA having an aurora. fully powered. and not getting blown up. yea. that be nice .
          mine: No. More. Replicators. Period.

Still, the chances of us geting a working Aurora/cruiser and not blowing it up are slim ot none.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
            mine: No. More. Replicators. Period.

Still, the chances of us geting a working Aurora/cruiser and not blowing it up are slim ot none.
            ya true

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post

ya and if we cant keep one Aurora for more then a few episodes then how can we keep a new class os Ancient ship with out it getting destroyed.
              Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

we could sent it to earth

Comment

i would like to see a one off ancient ship that maximizers psychic ability. you could sit in the chair and rip over ships apart. Mckay would have to use the ascension machine again so he could work the weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by mickhhh View Post
                    i would like to see a one off ancient ship that maximizers psychic ability. you could sit in the chair and rip over ships apart. Mckay would have to use the ascension machine again so he could work the weapon.
                    I've lost ocunt how many times that's been proposed.

Comment

whhat if we are unable to cure mckay again after using the machine? personally i think the risk is to great.

Comment

Originally posted by SG66 View Post
                        whhat if we are unable to cure mckay again after using the machine? personally i think the risk is to great.
                        Ya we got lucky last time, i dont think we will do so well a second time.
                        Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

it would be nice if we could use the device, but mckayis to valuable to experiment with.

Comment

it would be nice if we could use the device, but mckayis to valuable to experiment with.
                            Let it be someone else then. Kavanough maybe... can you imagine that?

Comment

Originally posted by Darien View Post
                              Let it be someone else then. Kavanough maybe... can you imagine that?
                              would the complaining really be worth it though? he would spend more time complaining then actually working. we'd have to kill him before he did his work.

maybe zalenka, i like him and i hate to see something happen to him, but it culd work. maybe.

Comment

would the complaining really be worth it though? he would spend more time complaining then actually working. we'd have to kill him before he did his work.

maybe zalenka, i like him and i hate to see something happen to him, but it culd work. maybe.
                                You're probably right, mate!

Comment

Working...
                                X