New Ancient warship, Season 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG66 View Post
    would the complaining really be worth it though? he would spend more time complaining then actually working. we'd have to kill him before he did his work.

maybe zalenka, i like him and i hate to see something happen to him, but it culd work. maybe.
    ya he would be a good choice

Comment

plus it would be funny to watch zalenka hold his intellgence over mckay.

Comment

id laugh myself to death

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
          id laugh myself to death
          Make that two of us

Comment

rodney would feel so frustrated, he would use the device on himself, then rodney and zalenka would compete to see who is smartest, and before you know it, one is building zpms and the other ships.

Comment

ya if only that would happen

Comment

rodney would feel so frustrated, he would use the device on himself, then rodney and zalenka would compete to see who is smartest, and before you know it, one is building zpms and the other ships.
                Geneuise Fight!!!!!!!!!
                Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

and before you know, they both built new city ships and sent them to earth.

Comment

and before you know, they both built new city ships and sent them to earth.
                    Who needs a new Ancient war ship we can just get them to build us all the Auroras we want.
                    Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

ego. ego is the reason we know that zalenka and rodney would move beynd simple auroras. they may try making a better ship, in an attemt to out do the others.

Comment

ya that would be cool

Comment

I cant understand your fixation on a new tip of battleships of Ancients, the Aurora class ships are cool & with Asgard upgrades they are the best, so what's the problem?
                          Last edited by Invictus; 12 March 2008, 01:43 PM.
                          The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
                          Spoiler:
                          Originally posted by Karhedron
                          I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

auroras are small in number, and the chances of us finding one is slim.

Comment

Let's say, for instance that Earth has built 2 of this tip of ships (Aurora class plus Asgard upgrades) + the other 4 existing that's a great fleet. That's my opinion, what's your's ?
                              The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
                              Spoiler:
                              Originally posted by Karhedron
                              I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBabay View Post
                                Let's say, for instance that Earth has built 2 of this tip of ships (Aurora class plus Asgard upgrades) + the other 4 existing that's a great fleet. That's my opinion, what's your's ?
                                if we had an aurora with asgard upgrades, the we wound't need a supership. but it would still look cool to see what one looks like. of course, we have to get an aurora. which isn't likely to happen anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X