No announcement yet.

New Ancient warship, Season 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has you where saying earlier, rodney & zalenka get ancient and you will have your aurora class ships
    The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
    Spoiler:
    Originally posted by Karhedron
    I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
      we call that FANWANK
      Not fanwank because it is well within the technical prowess of the Ancients.

Fanwank would be:

"Oh! A massive 10km ship with 10 Orr-eye beem guns coverin all sides odf tehj ship! With 10 ZPMs and TWO trinitey cannons and 3 Treinity power generatorz and 3 ANubeis lightning guins... and covered in Wraith weapons with 4 Ancient sattelite weaponsz!!!!"

Now a few twists to the plot could be:
      -Ship was never finished.
      -Ship was never equiped with ZPMs... so systems are untested.
      -Ship is overpowered, overgunned, and no bugs are worked out.
      -No Drones yet equipede.
      -The facility it was built in was thought destroyed by the Wraith... so it is entirely burried in massive amounts of debris also under 10,000 years of dirt and sediment.

-The Atlantis team finds it and has to use Atlanti's and Earth's ZPM to get it out leaving both undefended... and the Wraith attack Atlantis and find their way to earth at the same time!

Comment

I really don't care baout aurora's that much, finding a Belinsker, or O'neil, now that would be cool

Comment

Reffit Hat'tak > Beliskner

Comment

Originally posted by An-Alteran View Post
            Reffit Hat'tak > Beliskner
            *disintergates Alteran*

Nobody saw that

Comment

my personal fav ship in stargtae is the o'niel class. if we got one of those, i could die happy.

Comment

I like my own Ancient Warships.

Comment

Originally posted by SG66 View Post
                  my personal fav ship in stargtae is the o'niel class. if we got one of those, i could die happy.
                  my fav ship is the O'Neil aswell but i would love to see the replicator ship from enemies. i think it would be a good fight aganist that and a hive. i would love to see the race the ship belongs to. maybe its the ancients but that very very unlightly

Comment

Keep on dreaming people
                    Spoiler:
                    I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

Comment

how comes they have never looked for an ancient ship yard in the datebase on Atlantis

Comment

Good question, but I guess that the answer may by that there isn't such a thing, think about it, if the Wraith find out of it, what may happen? (Off course, if such a thing exists)
                        Spoiler:

Comment

ya they probably blow it up before they went back 2 ATLANTIS but u never no

Comment

Originally posted by Jaffa Teal'c View Post
                            ya they probably blow it up before they went back 2 ATLANTIS but u never no
                            Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Talking about Belishkners and O'Neill class. Why not having an Ori battlecruiser? It may not be a problem now, and I suppose one shot could destroy a hive.
                              (And they seem be very comfortable, too.)

Comment

that would be awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X