Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhkplaya888 View Post
    the furlings are wiped out?
    because fans kept asking about the furlings, one of the writers, i think it was cooper, said that the furlings were never ment to gather such popularity and they have no plans to introduce them again, and that they were wiped out. i think in one episode, called paradise lost, it is commonly refered by fans that the dead aliens were whaat was left of the furlings.

Comment

Originally posted by SG66 View Post
      because fans kept asking about the furlings, one of the writers, i think it was cooper, said that the furlings were never ment to gather such popularity and they have no plans to introduce them again, and that they were wiped out. i think in one episode, called paradise lost, it is commonly refered by fans that the dead aliens were whaat was left of the furlings.
      Actually, they say in the making of that they initially planned those things to be Furling skeletons, but retracted.

As far as it goes, I don't think the staff has made them officially dead.
      The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
        Actually, they say in the making of that they initially planned those things to be Furling skeletons, but retracted.

As far as it goes, I don't think the staff has made them officially dead.
        oh, well i was close. thanks for th correction.

Comment

Working...
        X