Earthean ships.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dboy-2007 View Post
    they do have shields in there own way the have hull regeneration (or to some people hover generation)
    LMAO at the bolded text.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:
    Me: “I just wanted to take the Staten Island Ferry…I wasn’t expecting the extraordinary rendition.”
    *Three DHS guys dressed in black pop out of nowhere. *
    DHS: “NOBODY EVER EXPECTS THE EXTRAORDINARY RENDITION!!!”
    DHS: “Our chief weapons are shock-n-awe, enhanced interrogation techniques, and the suspension of habeas corpus.”

Comment

but thats what they have instead of shields so they are in a way shields. I'm not saying they are shields just there equivelant.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Our railguns have been upgraded too now, there was concept art on Joe Mallozzi's blog and you could see the improvement in BAMSR.

Comment

Originally posted by dboy-2007 View Post
          but thats what they have instead of shields so they are in a way shields. I'm not saying they are shields just there equivelant.
          I’m not disputing your assessment, but I am laughing at the bolded part of that quote in my post above.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:
          Me: “I just wanted to take the Staten Island Ferry…I wasn’t expecting the extraordinary rendition.”
          *Three DHS guys dressed in black pop out of nowhere. *
          DHS: “NOBODY EVER EXPECTS THE EXTRAORDINARY RENDITION!!!”
          DHS: “Our chief weapons are shock-n-awe, enhanced interrogation techniques, and the suspension of habeas corpus.”

Comment

Originally posted by JSPuddlejumper View Post
            If the Wraith Hives had shields, we would be so screwed in season1, 2, 3, and half-way through 4.

=)

But the Asgard lasers would eat those shields like a starving fat Wraith!

If it can destroy the way superior Ascended built Ori shields, the Wraith are screwed.
            the wraith sheilds would probly be crap they do have much experience in the area. at sheilding ships at least.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
              Our railguns have been upgraded too now, there was concept art on Joe Mallozzi's blog and you could see the improvement in BAMSR.
              When?

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                i think on BAMSR the rail guns looked more powerful cos it was at a shorter range and it was against a metel hull and the ship is machinery so there would be sparks and explosions but when there against a hive its hiting much thicker armour with no spark and not as many explosions cos the ship is organic

Comment

What they have is regenerating ABLATIVE armor which is in some ways better than shielding.

Comment

Working...
                  X