Earthean ships.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dboy-2007 View Post
    i dont know why do you think the lucian alliance were all shoked when that guy stole the odyssey the seemed to think it was a good ship thats why they wanted it so much

I never said the Oddy was a bad ship it has great shields, beams, and hypderdrive but it lacks good offensive weapons agsinst shielded oppents thats all I'm saying
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Darien View Post
      What's the point of this thread? I mean it's common knowledge that Earth science is nowhere near the level of interstellar travel without Asgard help.
      Nope, take a regular scientist off the street and they won't even know about Ion Drive let alone hyperdrive.

With out the help of the Asgard our ships would suck. Lets face it the prometheus showed us what level we were at. And yes it is very impressive that we had come so far in such a little time but our hyperdrive sucked, our shields were good, and our weapons sucked. Lets face it before the asgard helped our ships were weak and pathetic. Don't get me wrong its impressive how far we have come but still no where near the goa'uld when we first started out.
      Vote Anubis for President in 2012
      A Face you Can Trust
      sigpic
      So whats the worst that could happen?
      Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
      It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
        Nope, take a regular scientist off the street and they won't even know about Ion Drive let alone hyperdrive.

With out the help of the Asgard our ships would suck. Lets face it the prometheus showed us what level we were at. And yes it is very impressive that we had come so far in such a little time but our hyperdrive sucked, our shields were good, and our weapons sucked. Lets face it before the asgard helped our ships were weak and pathetic. Don't get me wrong its impressive how far we have come but still no where near the goa'uld when we first started out.
        And how does that conrtadict to what I've said?

Comment

yes its true without the asgard our ships would suck, however if and when we ever see the 305's come out imagin!!! it will be a mix between 304, ancients tech (they will hav now got schematics for aurora class warships from atlantis) and then there is the asgard data base which has everything and i mean everything the asgard ever came up with!!! if they can get everything to b compatible (which no doubt will b the thing the writers will use as the problem) but once thats dealt with there ships would b more powerful than any asgard or ancient ship!!!

Comment

side note here:

a way to beam a nuke outside ahive and still have it gutt the hive is to make it a bomb pumped laser. weve all seen what that laser satelite did

Comment

yh and how long it took to build up b4 it fired!!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateNexus View Post
                yh and how long it took to build up b4 it fired!!
                long time, i know, but that's not my point, weve seen that lasers are efective against bio armour.

Comment

true, but wraith ship shields are as good or better than 304, which were capable of with standing quite a few hits from the ori warships!!! now if it were like the ancient defense satellite in season 1 then we would b in business, its just a shame the satellites are so big!!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateNexus View Post
                    true, but wraith ship shields are as good or better than 304, which were capable of with standing quite a few hits from the ori warships!!! now if it were like the ancient defense satellite in season 1 then we would b in business, its just a shame the satellites are so big!!
                    Wraith ships dont have shields if they did we would be all
                    Mr. President we dont have the fire power to take down these ships

And the wraith would be all
                    This isn't Atlantis?
                    I don't think so.
                    If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

opps my bad!! thanks 4 the correction!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
                        Wraith ships dont have shields if they did we would be all
                        Mr. President we dont have the fire power to take down these ships

And the wraith would be all
                        took the words right out of me mouth.

Comment

If the Wraith Hives had shields, we would be so screwed in season1, 2, 3, and half-way through 4.

=)

But the Asgard lasers would eat those shields like a starving fat Wraith!

If it can destroy the way superior Ascended built Ori shields, the Wraith are screwed.

Comment

they do have shields in there own way the have hull regeneration (or to some people hover generation)

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

yh thats not shieds, thats armour!!!

Comment

303 has destroy an alkhase , Full alert season 8

Comment

Working...
                                X