Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transatmospheric fighter with hyperdrive generator. Two rotary missile launchers with a mix of naquada-enhanced warheads and kinetic energy warheads. One 25mm railgun.

Blackwater

Comment

Originally posted by Amb. Shepphard(ARC) View Post
      We've nerver seen the Puddle Jumper take fire from a Puddle Jumper.
      I meant it has taken damage by fighters like a Glider, such as darts
      Originally posted by fugiman View Post

Only one PJ has ever had Time travel that we have seen so please don't use that jumper but just the regular ones
      I put Added as in some Jumpers have it and most don't
      Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
      Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
      new enemy of the Ori
      At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Well we saw the time jumper take fire from a pair of gliders on chulak when the alternate & stupid SG-1 were piloting it Mobious (Sp). We saw a dart destroy a PJ in Atlantis S1 and in Mobious (Sp) we see Ra's jaffa attacking a pj with staff weapons.

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

Top 5

1) Tie Intercepter/ F-302
          2) Delta flyer
          3) A-Wing
          4) Wriath Dart
          5) Viper/Star trek shuttle
          Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

sigpic

Comment

Ok how about the 302 then,

1. Endurance
            The trinium alloy hull provides good protection and much more than any other Tau'ri fighter

2. Weapons
            The 302's homing missles rival many advanced fighter weapons and the Cannon serves a sufficient backup weapon

3. Propultion
            The Naquadria hyperdrive engine of the F-302 allows it to hop relatively short distances

4. Manuverability
            The 302 is relatively agile and manuverable. Yet larger and less so than it's predecessor

Spoiler:

Carter?

I... haven't left yet

Comment

Originally posted by .jolinar. View Post
              Ok how about the 302 then,

1. Endurance
              The trinium alloy hull provides good protection and much more than any other Tau'ri fighter

2. Weapons
              The 302's homing missles rival many advanced fighter weapons and the Cannon serves a sufficient backup weapon

3. Propultion
              The Naquadria hyperdrive engine of the F-302 allows it to hop relatively short distances

4. Manuverability
              The 302 is relatively agile and manuverable. Yet larger and less so than it's predecessor
              The hyperdrive engines do not work.

Comment

perhaps you should start watching Stargate. There have been about three episodes in which we've witnessed 302's using their hyperdrive engines.

Spoiler:

Carter?

I... haven't left yet

Comment

perhaps you should start watching Stargate. There have been about three episodes in which we've witnessed 302's using their hyperdrive engines.
                  I do watch stargate. The one when they fly past Aubis's mothership was a prototype as was when Aubis was attacking earth with the stargate beam weapon and Jack used the hyperdrive to enter hyperspace(after he ejected) so the stargate would not destory earth. The other one I can not remember at this time.

Comment

prototype means first one made. The first made was destroyed when the Gate exploded. After that they used another F-302 to get past anubis's shields. As the second 302 also had a hyperdrive engine, and we had no indication that they were not manufactured with hyperdrive engines I'm going to assume they are. Besides if they were no longer construced with hyperdrive engines they would have changed the shape or size.

Spoiler:

Carter?

I... haven't left yet

Comment

Vipper cos it is the most agile fighter ever no contest or

but my fav the starwars
                      coral skipper creats minuature black holes for sheilding its alive so it can self heal over time and mounts plasma canons comparable with a small volcano extra components can be grown and grafted on provideing versatility we see two seater versions with hyperdrives we see ones with extra canons ect

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Vipper cos it is the most agile fighter ever no contest or

but my fav the starwars
                        coral skipper creats minuature black holes for sheilding its alive so it can self heal over time and mounts plasma canons comparable with a small volcano extra components can be grown and grafted on provideing versatility we see two seater versions with hyperdrives we see ones with extra canons ect

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by Boxytheboxed View Post
                          Y-Wing
                          The Y-wing is a bomber. It's heavily armoured, hella slow, and it carries a lot of bombs.
                          Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                          The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                          I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                          A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                          That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                          Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                          Caboose: They could be worse?
                          Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master View Post
                            The Y-wing is a bomber. It's heavily armoured, hella slow, and it carries a lot of bombs.
                            Yeah I would have to agree I would hate to be in that fighter but the X-Wing is where it is at
                            Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                            A Face you Can Trust
                            sigpic
                            So whats the worst that could happen?
                            Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                            It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

prototype means first one made. The first made was destroyed when the Gate exploded. After that they used another F-302 to get past anubis's shields. As the second 302 also had a hyperdrive engine, and we had no indication that they were not manufactured with hyperdrive engines I'm going to assume they are. Besides if they were no longer construced with hyperdrive engines they would have changed the shape or size.
                              Actually the one in which they used a 302 to place satellite in orbit they using a bay type entrances under fuselage. I presume earth scientist was working a tight schedule, to design and mass produce a fighter, it would of been a wast of time and resources to scrap the entire design just because of the hyerpdrive did not work reliably. So what they did was simply to remove the hyperdrive and used the space undoubtfully design with a emergence dump system anyway and simply convert it to a bomb/satelite payload of facility instead. Or added extra oxygen/fuel for the engines.
                              This would make sense as it taking out the flawed component why keeping the redesign the craft down to absolute minimum which would of save a hell of lot time designing a completly new hull for the fighter craft.

I always suspected that the craft was design in without the hyperdrive in the first place a was late addition to the design when sg1 discovers the Naquadria and was able to obtain a substantal amount. Not only this it would of been a wast of resources wasting such a small amount of naquadria on fighter when they have no more suppply of it and a incredible wast of money to build fighter with a engine they cannot used because of power requirments .

If they never need a hyperdrive for specific mission it more than likely be the same craft they used on Anubis flag ship or a specially equip fighter for a special one of mission. It is not standard for any f302.

The just about explain my reasoning they do not have a hyperdrive abroad the fighter.

Comment

The evidence supports that the 302's all have hyperdrives. The prototype had one, and the one in Fallen had one. Every time they've wanted to use a hyperdrive in a 302 they've been able to, and there has been no indication of anything canon that they don't all have hyperdrives.
                                www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Working...
                                X