This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
    Um, those pics prove nothing really except they changed the model a bit... Carter said in "Redemption" that 302s would have hyperdrives, but they couldn't go very far on their own, only short bursts.

(The only time they've used the 302s hyperdrive, though, was in "Redemption" and "Fallen")
    I'll agree that it is not concrete, and merely speculation. But, the reason for the bulge in the bottom was to accomodate the hyperdrive. If the bulge isn't there, then one could assume that neither is the hyperdrive. Again, just speculation. But, we know that the hyperdrive doesn't work right and that we haven't seen it used on an F-302 since. Why put a piece of technology in that doesn't work right? It could be, that the only difference is that there is a different panel to cover the spot where the hyperdrive would go, but the plane itself is the same, just without the hyperdrive in place. It just doesn't make ANY sense to build a bunch of fighters that are super expensive and have parts on it that don't work right. Maybe once they get the system perfected they will just take off that smaller panel and put the hyperdrive in and then cover it with the larger triangular panel. Who knows, all we can do is speculate for now until we get more details on the matter.
    Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
    Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

My Top 5:

1. Naboo starfighter
      2. Ori Fighter
      3. Puddle Jumper
      4. Jedi Fighter MKI
      5. V- Wing
      sigpic

Comment

Definitely the Naboo Starfighter from episode 1.
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Ehecatl View Post
          My Top 5:

1. Naboo starfighter
          2. Ori Fighter
          3. Puddle Jumper
          4. Jedi Fighter MKI
          5. V- Wing
          Since we are going top 5...

1. Nial (B5) (Weapon: 3 Anti-Neutron Beams, there is something about them beams I like)
          2. PJ (SGA) (6 Drones)
          3. Run-a-Bout (DS9) (6 Micro QT, 2 MK5? Phasers)
          4. F302 (SG1) (2 Anti-ship missiles, I think a small cal rail gun?)
          5. Ori Fighter (SG1) (Pulse weapons, unknown type)
          Last edited by wolfax; 01 September 2007, 03:46 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X