This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about robert lindsay?
    Random Person: The Ori ships are closing in on us!
    RL: BLOODY HELL!
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

The problem with putting David Beckham on the ship is that Victoria and his kids would have to go along too.

Comment

How bout this? Sam Allardyce as captain of the ship. I can imagine him barking at everyone while chewing on gum.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Gate
          How bout this? Sam Allardyce as captain of the ship. I can imagine him barking at everyone while chewing on gum.
          Serious: Probably Patrick Stewart.
          Pilot: Hyperdrive ready sir
          PS: make it so.

Funny: Brain Blessed
          Pilot: (that ori message from camelot)
          BB: Tell them this: let blood, blood, BLOOD be our motto. (Blackadder I)
          Or Craig Charles (lister)
          Pilot: We're running low on supplies
          CC: What? no lager, no lager.
          Or Robert Llewellyn (kryten)
          Daniel Jackson: the ori are quoting from origin book 7 chapter 3 verse 2
          RL: book 7, chapter 3, verse 2: Thou shall not use more than 4 pieces of toilet tissue. Here we are about to be destroyed and they're worried about running out of toilet paper.

Name: Maybe, the HMS victory

Comment

How about Stephen Fry

(battle over earth)
            Random person: we should hide behind the moon to repair sheilds
            Stephen Fry: which one?

(QI fans will get this)
            Last edited by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac; 10 April 2006, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wako!
              How about Stephen Fry

(battle over earth)
              Random person: we should hide behind the moon to repair sheilds
              Stephen Fry: which one?

(OI fans will get this)
              LMAO!!! Very good. One of the technicians would say a moon and Stephen would tell them that they're wrong, deducting a point or 5 from the leader board.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                LMAO!!! Very good. One of the technicians would say a moon and Stephen would tell them that they're wrong, deducting a point or 5 from the leader board.

Alan Davis will most likely be the technician

Comment

I think patrick stewart

he comes from dewsbury, england and would you believe it so do I!!!

Hahahaha

ANd he's had experince commanding a ship hehe

"sir, we're recieving a distress signal"
                  "Mr Data, Engage....oops wrong TV show"
                  O'Neil: Sorry, i was just finishing up on a lovely brunch!
                  Baal: Impudence
                  O'Neil:No, Tuna!

Comment

Originally posted by Salas1
                    1. David Beckham.
                    2. Soccer doesn't exist, the sport you are thinking of is called Football.
                    3. American 'Football' is played with the hands, so is less deserving of the name 'Football'.
                    4. Another reason for real Football to have the name Football is it is more popular worldwide.
                    5. American football sucks, in fact, so does Baseball. American sports are crap.

Hopefully the new youngsters coming through to Football in the USA will change the nations view and start calling their American 'Football', American Handball, and start calling 'Soccer' by it's real and rightful name.
                    Actually the name Soccer DOES exist it's used to differentiate if from the other type of football that exists in the UK. Rugby. Soccer was applied originally by the English not the Americans for your information.

Soccer Football

Rugby Football

American Football is called Football because the ball is one foot in lenght.

Comment

that's very informative(now if only I can remember it).

Well I don't know any british actors off hand but I think that the ship should be called HMS Invincible and be the first 304 operated by a foreign power that does not get blown up on its first mission.

Comment

ooooo what about the guy who played Richard Hillman? can't think of what he will say though...

Comment

I think Jeremy Clarkson would make an intresting captain
                          and for the ships name, hmmm gotta be HMS Stirling (Virtual cookie to anyone who knows the origin )
                          "I'm not crazy. I just have another consciousness in my brain."

Firefly/Serenity Fans checkout:
                          http://www.intotheblack.ca/
                          Click ME >>>> My 3d Models" <<<<Click ME

Comment

^ Yeah and the stig as the pilot .
                            Could you imagine it:
                            JC: This Daedulus class battle cruiser does 0 - 60 percent ls in 3.6s
                            and on to a top speed of hyperdrive level 100 or whatever.
                            And now lets hand it over to our tame racing driver:
                            Some say he can kill the ori with just the power of his testicles, all we know is he's called the stig.
                            Doci arrives on the ship:
                            JC: So lets look at your car history,
                            Doci: halloweed are the ori
                            JC: hmmm never heard of that car, it says here you have a daewoo, what did the ori not pay you that day or is that all they could muster up .
                            Doci: not as bad as a ford gt that is "stolen" every 20 minutes.

Comment

^ROFLMAO!!!

I couldn't stop laughing at that one.

Comment

oh dam here i am running to this tread to tell you all of the briliant idea i had of making jeremy clarkson that captain of this ship just to find you have beeten me to it. JC would be the best captain to put in a ship because you know that if you put James may and Richard hammon in a oniel class ship with a ZPM they would still loose to him on a race to abydos

Comment

Working...
                                X