X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ra's mom
    doctor who, yeah! him! anyone agree?

yeah right!? a britian ship!? are you kidding me!? "Launch the Tea and Biscuits!" oh yeah i can see that!
    which DR who, David or Chris, or one of the older guys

Your not british i take it!?!?!?!?
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Hywel
      How about Ant & Dec? The universal translators of other species wouldn't stand a chance!

But there's only one Captains chair, would one of them have to sit on the others knee?

Comment

Originally posted by Ra's mom
        doctor who, yeah! him! anyone agree?

yeah right!? a britian ship!? are you kidding me!? "Launch the Tea and Biscuits!" oh yeah i can see that!
        Almost as bad as an american ship, launch the (best george bush impression) "awwww friendly fire"

Comment

You forgot the British Crumpet and Scones!!!!! The most deadly of them all.

British ship would kick Daedalus's ass!

"I want to destroy that one"
          "that one, thats the US Daedalus, thats our ship you dont want to destroy that one"
          "yes, the Daedalus, that one"
          "fine, open fire"

Captains, hmm Steven Fry, Richard Hammond, Rowan Accenson are all brillient.
          Got another one for you
          Tom Baker, Doctor who 4 and the voice of Little Britian.
          Last edited by BC - 303; 18 April 2006, 05:10 PM.
          Hola

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
            HMS Enterprize or HMS Thunderchild. Those would be great names.
            y the hell does everything always come back to star trek that program is a pile of bolloxe and wats with the hms?? and knowing if britain had a ship theyd call it somethin stupid to d with the queen like the queen elizabeth now if irish ppl had a ship theyd well name it after somethin alcohol related like the jack daniels lol

Comment

Originally posted by Evolute
              y the hell does everything always come back to star trek that program is a pile of bolloxe and wats with the hms?? and knowing if britain had a ship theyd call it somethin stupid to d with the queen like the queen elizabeth now if irish ppl had a ship theyd well name it after somethin alcohol related like the jack daniels lol
              Yeah Jack Daniels is a brilliant name for a ship!

Comment

What's with the attitude?

Enterprise was the name of an early Royal Navy ship it's got nothing to do with startrek. As for the HMS all British warships have that designation "His/Her Majesty's Service".

Comment

now if irish ppl had a ship theyd well name it after somethin alcohol related like the jack daniels lol
                  you had a beckett emo at the end of that sentence about irish people, do you know he's scotish?

Comment

Name one british warship named after the monarch.
                    Heres just some of the many names used by Britain through the ages
                    Victory
                    Ilustrious
                    Ark Royal
                    Enterprize
                    Invincible
                    Mary Rose

Theres just some of many warship names used by Britain.

Comment

the uk need a ship i dnt care if is a x303 or x304 as long as we have 1 cause you have to admit the uk is good at covert ops i mean what they could like use 100 of there sas teams as sg teams ?

what are your thougths

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26996
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'd have to agee with Dr Who's Christopher ecclson or how ever you spell it
                          War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

Comment

Working...
                          X