This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
    HMS Enterprize or HMS Thunderchild. Those would be great names.
    Ok but that wasn't the point of this thread read the first post
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

I think Chris Barrie of Red Dwarf could play "Arnold Judas Rimmer"
      I could picture how he handle the ship when facing the Ori fleet.

Rimmer:This is the Arold J Rimmer, the senior comanding officer of British Warship XXX,
      Listen carefully , because i will only say this once, we surrender,We are totally, completly surrender ,Thank you and sorry ,sorry very much .We totaly love the Ori.

Comment

Umm, what abou' Liam Neeson?
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Pierce Brosnan isnt British...

Patrick Stewart on Stargate YAY! That would be neat...

Hmm...how bout Christopher Eccleston from Doctor Who

Comment

How about the new Bond?
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan Deltoran
              Pierce Brosnan isnt British...

Patrick Stewart on Stargate YAY! That would be neat...

Hmm...how bout Christopher Eccleston from Doctor Who
              Pierce is Irish.

Patrick Stewart seems to be working around Vancouver right now with the X-Men films so he'd be cool for a guest role.

I think Chris would be good but he doesn't like being typecast. He might not take the role on in general.

What about Martin Shaw?

Comment

British Ship's Pilot: Sir, the Ori ships have been destroyed by our new weapons...

Eccleston as Captain: FANTASTIC!!! (lmao)...

Anyway, Idk about Martin Shaw...

Comment

Liam Neeson isnt British!! He's IRISH and he played Micheal Collins for Jesus sake! Look up Micheal Collins on Wikipedia and you'll find he was extremely anti-British and was the reason Ireland got its independance from Britian.

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                  Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                  the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                  Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                  The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Originally posted by Harekin
                    Liam Neeson isnt British!! He's IRISH and he played Micheal Collins for Jesus sake! Look up Micheal Collins on Wikipedia and you'll find he was extremely anti-British and was the reason Ireland got its independance from Britian.
                    We are talking about the role of a British Captain, if Pierce Brosnan can play 007 then why not a Brithish Captain.

But i am not British , and i guess nationality are important to the British viewers,
                    What about Sean Connery , he was great as a Soviet Ukrainian Captain in "The Hunt of Red October",he is a British .
                    But isn't he supporter of Scottish independence ?
                    Does that dis-qualified him ?He almost didn't get the knighthood because of it

Comment

Whats that dead guy, from the commercials with chicks running around in lingerie and everyone all runnin around back and forth with doors slamming. The music is all like bum bum -bum bum- bum bum bUm bum, bum bum, de do de do etc

I know ur on the same page as me whats his name. But anyways imagine *that* but on *stargate* and on *a spaceship* with *puppets*.

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
                        Patrick Stewart
                        That would be fan-f***ing-tastic! Make him a repeat guest character. Then throw in Frakes in the same capacity and the SG faithful will be swept up into a geek ascended state.
                        Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                        The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                        I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                        A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                        That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                        Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                        Caboose: They could be worse?
                        Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Keira Knightly crap captain prehaps but good eye candy

but i agree with christopher eccleston

ORI: we are the ori lower your shields and surrender
                          Eccleston: I dont hink so i have a sonic screwdriver
                          the very young do not always do as they are told...

you blow up one star and suddenly everyone expects you to be able to walk on water... next parting the red sea

Comment

Elizabeth Hurley for the win. C'mon-Who wouldn't want Britain to have a hot, sexy, beautiful and funny woman representing Her Majesty?

Oh, and for names: HMS Avenger. C'mon, how much cooler of a name can you get?

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                              Pierce is Irish.

Patrick Stewart seems to be working around Vancouver right now with the X-Men films so he'd be cool for a guest role.

I think Chris would be good but he doesn't like being typecast. He might not take the role on in general.

What about Martin Shaw?

Pierce is indeed Irish which isn't British....

My vote goes to Sean Bean, he's well known enough in the states and he doesn't have a cheesy "what o spiffing job chaps!" accent.

Either that or a true Scottish actor with a staunch Glaswegen accent such as "James Cosmo" http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0181920/

He has appeared in loads of films because of his huge on screen presence.

Comment

Originally posted by Harekin
                                I wouldn't say he was extremely anti-British (mr collins that is) that would imply he was a fanatic which he wasn't. He was a very clever man that knew how to hurt the British in such a way (through gurilla war) so that he could force them to the negotiating table. If he was extremely anti British he wouldn't have agreed to the partition of Ireland and plunged the republic into civil war.

By the way Liam Neeson was born in Northern Ireland which last time I checked was still part of Britain . That makes him British.

Comment

Working...
                                X