X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow that question has been asked so many times in this thread
    Spoiler:
    Originally posted by daredevil-k's signature using the quote
    god damn daniel what you done this time!!nice gunahh crap it's an alien.... oh wait it's just jonasyeah it's sam to save our buttsahh crap light sabers!!!she's drunk but how....?hahahaha weaklinghe's way to happyshe's very angry... run!!!ahh what... oh it's just a replicator.. crap!!this is obviously creepyrun like the butt-head you are!!creepycool and smooth hammondmckay you just blew up half a solar systemten hut don't get in teal'cs way to many guns sam's got a gou'aldmckay's always like this

Comment

which question?
      SG-1 members
      Atlantis Team members

Comment

Originally posted by Grifff View Post
        u know what i always wanted to know, lets say the gate is knocked down laying face up and someone comes thru the face up gate , now gates only allow matter to travel one way thru them , so what would happen to say a jaffa that came thru the gate rematterise then fall back into the still active gate?
        This one
        Spoiler:
        god damn daniel what you done this time!!nice gunahh crap it's an alien.... oh wait it's just jonasyeah it's sam to save our buttsahh crap light sabers!!!she's drunk but how....?hahahaha weaklinghe's way to happyshe's very angry... run!!!ahh what... oh it's just a replicator.. crap!!this is obviously creepyrun like the butt-head you are!!creepycool and smooth hammondmckay you just blew up half a solar systemten hut don't get in teal'cs way to many guns sam's got a gou'aldmckay's always like this

Comment

Of course, there have been plotholes.
          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

not as many as you think
            Spoiler:

Comment

This was actually part of the plot for one of the episodes of SG-1.
              MWG Gate Network Simulation

Looks familiar?

Comment

Originally posted by runnerX View Post
                I remeber that Sam said that persons or objects carry their momentum through the wormole to the other side and it wouldn't come out on the other side wihout the whole object(with teal'c included) entering the event horizon. So sry no plot hole here.
                About that...and it may have been addressed somewhere on the show and I just don't remember...if people or objects exit the gate at the same speed that they entered it, why, in the first few episodes, do we see SG-1 being pretty much thrown out of the gate after calmly walking into it in the gate room?
                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                sigpic

Comment

There could be a small variation that they simply don't mention. It doesn't take a big momentum increase for you to look as if you've been shoved out of the portal if you aren't prepared for it. Lack of this in later episodes can be explained by experience. It'd be sort of like walking off an escalator. If you aren't prepared to step off, you might loses balance. If you are, you can walk off smoothly as if from regular stairs.
                  MWG Gate Network Simulation

Looks familiar?

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                    About that...and it may have been addressed somewhere on the show and I just don't remember...if people or objects exit the gate at the same speed that they entered it, why, in the first few episodes, do we see SG-1 being pretty much thrown out of the gate after calmly walking into it in the gate room?
                    srange...
                    SG-1 members
                    Atlantis Team members

Comment

That was explained too in the episode Red Sky i think. It was the fault of the rudimentary DHD they had back at the SGC but they corrected it since then.
                      sigpic

Comment

I thought that maybe it had been explained away, just like how they used to come out on the other side all cold and frosty...but I couldn't remember. Thanks for the explanations!
                        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                        sigpic

Comment

I thought that maybe it had been explained away, just like how they used to come out on the other side all cold and frosty...but I couldn't remember. Thanks for the explanations!
                          Well we did wait a lot for the explanation. They started exiting the gate normally from the 3rd or 4th episode of the first season but they didn't explained it till Red Sky which was in season 5. So i was confused like you back then in its early years.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by runnerX View Post
                            Well we did wait a lot for the explanation. They started exiting the gate normally from the 3rd or 4th episode of the first season but they didn't explained it till Red Sky which was in season 5. So i was confused like you back then in its early years.
                            yep, confused
                            SG-1 members
                            Atlantis Team members

Comment

Originally posted by daredevil-k View Post
                              not as many as you think
                              I realize this, but still, those plot holes are annoying to think about.
                              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

why, when the power went down in the SGC, did the manual iris control still work?
                                SG-1 members
                                Atlantis Team members

Comment

Working...
                                X