X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think you have to change the title because

Spolier
    they have another ship the oddysey

i would go the oddysey because it an even newer daedulus class ship which is bound to have something better new things built in. is it just me or does the name of the ship sound like something they would name a science class ship

Comment

yes but we havent seen that, anyway
      Spoiler:
      the other ship is a Daedulus Class meaning it most probably the same

Lego Puddle Jumpers forever

Comment

Personally, I prefer the Prometheus.
        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I would rather have an Asgard BC over anything we have. But probably the Daedalus, simply because its bigger and has more updated tech on it.
          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Now that would be kool, or even better a puddle jumper.

Lego Puddle Jumpers forever

Comment

i would say a deadalus class vessel, with a ZPM and a hanger ful of PJ's or an athena - which according my reckoning is 4 class's ahead of the deady ( this is all theory)
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              Stargate : Genesis |
              Original Starship DesignThread
              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
              11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                Personally, I prefer the Prometheus.
                Me too, I love the prommie and don't think any ship culd ever replace it.......unless it was really really kool, to tell u the truth i was a bit disappointed by the daedalus.

Comment

how many more ships has earth got i know theres

promethius(kinda crappy but still waste goulds)

daedalus (waste anythin that moves)

oddyse.........since the daedalus they built this pretty quick so does that mean within a year they will have atleast 7 more?

does oddyse have asguard onboard,rail guns,better shields than daedalus,better weapons?

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

I am saying that since the free Jaffa nation aquired so many ships after Baal fleet was captured and the replicators where destroyed, that would want to counter that fleet even though they are our allies. Now that the Orii are coming it is especially important that we build a significant fleet to help defend the planet. I also believe there might be 7 total ships by the end of the season?

Prometheus will need an overhaul or will be scraped all together. It is nothing compared to the daedulus class.

Comment

Originally posted by Fsudryden
                      I am saying that since the free Jaffa nation aquired so many ships after Baal fleet was captured and the replicators where destroyed, that would want to counter that fleet even though they are our allies. Now that the Orii are coming it is especially important that we build a significant fleet to help defend the planet. I also believe there might be 7 total ships by the end of the season?

Prometheus will need an overhaul or will be scraped all together. It is nothing compared to the daedulus class.
                      by the time they have a fleet of ships i think they will have a new class of ships better than daedalus

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

An earth mothership shuld be built and named prometheus.2 after our very first ship.

Comment

I was also dissapointed by the daedulas as well.I was expecting a energy weaon at least.I would have the prommie its less of a target so it will last longer without energy weapons.
                          Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
                          Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
                          - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
                          - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

When was the oddysee confirmed?
                            You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
                            And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

In the 'Off the Grid' spoilers for season 9

Comment

Cool, since the Deadlus represents the production model BC-303, we can't expect anything new. But the Tau'ri still don't have any decent offensive weapons on their ships. Perhaps in larger numbers they can fire more missles than the enemy ships can shoot down in time.
                                You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
                                And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

Working...
                                X