Comment

i hope orion comes to own ori

Comment

yes

we know. they're 304s

Comment

Originally posted by Superman195
            BC-304, deadalus-class
            ^ But not about the BC thing... It may or may NOT be a BC. See my previous post for more info Supes...
            The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
            Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
            My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
            Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

I doubt it will show up, unfortantly. I however might do in season ten, but I think will most likely keep it in reserve, in case we need it in our last ditch effort to defeat the ori, the final battle.

Comment

DSC-304....lol
                ^^^
                Deep Space Carrier, im stickin with tht until told otherwise
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by section31
                  I’m afraid I haven’t had the time to read the first 200 entries…but sufficed to say, money is what makes the world go ‘round.

Canada doesn’t even have the capacity to maintain a “fleet” of 12 Apache attack choppers. Why? It’s not because that the Apache is expensive, why Canada could acquire a dozen of them for the low, low price of $200 million CND. The problem is upkeep; once you bought the choppers you’ll have to worry about training a few hundred crew members to maintain the craft and pilots to use the machine, not to mention purchasing a sizable quantity of spare parts, and the constant rise of gas prices…the list goes on and on.

As powerful as the US military is, the cost to produce a starship is insanely expensive! You’ll have to build a secret underground dry dock, train several thousand personnel to properly construct and maintain the ship and build an off world mining facility to ensure an adequate supply of Trinnium, I mean according to Hammond, it costs a million dollars just to turn on the lights in the SGC, imagine how much money it must take to construct the damn things.

The thing is that these starships probably cost around $25 Billion US; you can’t suck up that much money from the treasury without raising some eyebrows. (IIRC, the cost of the SGC’s funding was what prompted Senator Kinsey to investigate where the money was going to in season 3.) The SGC alone takes several billion dollars a year to maintain regular operations. So until the Stargate Program is made public to justify an increase in budget for the Homeworld Defense, the US government and allies will find it hard pressed to produce Pillar of Autumn sized starships.
                  Here! Here! A green one for you and your logic!

Comment

GW told me my message was to short. And this is like my 10th time doing this. FIX THIS DAMN PROBLEM SOMEONE!!!
                    -------------------------------

For this I will refer to the Promet as the 303 and the Daed/Oddy as the 304. Easier on the typing.

If memory serves me the 303 was made out of Trininum and that ore is rare to find nowadays. Or at least getting harder to find and/or mine. Now the 303 had a bluish tint outter hull which one could reason out that Trininum is a bluish metal.

Now we see the 304s have a darker outter hull. More like greyish-blackish. Could this be carbon?

I've recently heard about nano-tubes and they are very strong and lightweight. Plus can also be programmed, not exactly sure if that is the correct term to use, into a shape and/or encase other atoms such as steel. So my question to you all is this- Is the outter hull of the 304s carbon based?
                    sigpic

Comment

Candy.

Comment

trinium titanium alloy afaik.

Comment

Trinium + Titanium = Tritanium?
                          Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                            Trinium + Titanium = Tritanium?
                            Titinium.

Or, if you're British: Titinuinium.

Comment

if memory serves me right, in Small Victories, the Asgard rescently developed a new ratio for a Naquadah Carbon Trinium Alloy, evident from the O'Neil, Danial Jackson and other advance Asgard motherships, it give the vessels and shiney silver appearence, add a little more carbon with a sprinkle of titantium and I think you have the similar metalic composition of the BC-304's.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

imo trinium and naquada

Comment

Working...
                                X