Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he means that the horus gaurd helmat how it came together like the iris but i dont no what he means by cannon???

Comment

Canon:
      http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/faq.shtml#2

What HAL is saying: We have the technology to make the iris appear from practically nowhere, and the Goa'uld have the tech to make the Horus helmets appear from practically nowhere. So if the Goa'uld were smart enough, they could put a horus guard helmet over the 'gate.
      JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
      VALA: Oh, come on! you do it to meet women.
      MITCHELL: She has a point, sir.
      LANDRY
      : I've been thinking I need to get out on an offworld mission or two.
      Get FireFox! Browse with Tabs!
      Stargate Omega, Now a vBulletin!
      Mmm... Green...

Comment

No im saying we got the tech from the horus helmet and changed it to suit our needs IE the iris and i meant canon ill go edit my post

Comment

Don't see any reason why we'd need to. Cameras have have an iris in their lens for donkey's years.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

say what donkey years?????? and we didnt get the idea from the horus helm but thats a good idea

Comment

Originally posted by captain keys
              say what donkey years??????
              Cameras have had an iris in their lens.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

that didnt anser anything WHAT DOES DONKEY YEARS MEAN?????????

Comment

ooooooooh nvr mind i get hehehehe just say along time

Comment

and camras dont have irises they have shutters an iris is a thing of many peacies and a shutter is made of just one

Comment

and camras dont have irises they have shutters an iris is a thing of many peacies and a shutter is made of just one
                      I'd normally make a mockery of you, but your post is so utterly and stupidly wrong I don't feel a need to. If you have an SLR in your family, go pick it up and look into the lens while you open and close the aperture.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

ok nthe lens has a shutter for taking the picture and theres an iris thing for light settings wich both used at the same time u have a good picture

p.s is that what u do find some one and make fun of them

Comment

p.s is that what u do find some one and make fun of them
                          Only when that person tries to be smart, but actually isn't. If people only spoke about what they knew with authority and admitted when they didn't know something instead of just making it up, I'd be fine.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Wouldn't the computer still detect the host and symboite dna also thereby only allowing the piece of skin through but not the person holding it? Also, do can one tell the difference between Tok'ra and Goa'uld through their dna since if it could detect them and then not let them through, Major Carter would not have made it through when she had Jolinar in her.
                            If a Goa'uld tried to come through with a piece of skin, the iris would stop the Goa'uld and allow the piece of skin, if a person with a Goa'uld inside them tried to come through, it would be messy, the iris would allow through the person, but stop the symbiote, which would basically cut off half of the person. However, if the iris instead, was like a screen, and allowed through recognized matter and desintegrated unrecognized matter, then the symbiote could be desintegrated inside the person allowing the person to come through.

Owen Macri

Comment

that makes alot of cents owen

Comment

That would leave a cavity around the guy's neck... Ouch!

Comment

Working...
                                X