Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I appoligze, I didn't see your post. But I did elaborate a little bit. lol, I appoligize. By the way, you can call me Owen.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson
      1.21 Gigawatts!
      Did you get that number from something from stargate or back to the future?

Comment

Lol, probably Back to the Future, by the way he said it. Those movies where awsome. lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

When the DVD set came out my dad bought it, and I swear I saw the first two 30 times since and the last one 15. I like the first to better. the last one... I dont know.

Comment

If a ZPM makes 1.21 gig. then when you move the gate's inner ring at 88 MPH you travel through time, not that solar flar crap.
            And BttF rock, and they have the best time travel rules. When I saw the DVD's I had to get them.
            Owen, I just copy pasted your name.
            And whoo! double digit post numbers!
            This is my sugnature!
            Spelled wrong so no one steals it!

Comment

I think it is if you go through the gate at 88 mph you go through time. Into the future that is. The other side of the gate if for the travelling to the past.

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                well if im correct atlantis is made from trinium, so for every 100 tonnes manhatten weighs, atlantis would weigh 1, in that case atlantis is alot small, in mass than mannhatten.
                Immhotep, did you know that 74.3% of all statistics are made up on the spot? Where do you get your figures from?

I propose that when totally made up figures (or guestimates) are used in a post, the font color should be brown to denote where the numbers came from, as opposed to citing canon from the shows/movie.

-Chachi
                Hermiod: "Crap indeed!"

Comment

Another thing, WOW, its been for posts and owen hasnt posted. Maybe he is sick? lol. Every last post on sci forum has his name. he must be on a real power trip. LOL. Owen is cool though. I wish I had the time to read everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Chachi
                    I propose that when totally made up figures (or guestimates) are used in a post, the font color should be brown to denote where the numbers came from, as opposed to citing canon from the shows/movie.
                    Why brown? Do you have a problem with brown people? Teal'c is brown. I bet he could kick your arse... Yeah, so how about they should just write that the number is pulled out there arse...

Comment

Can I make it five?
                      And I knew 88 MPH had something to do with it.
                      This is my sugnature!
                      Spelled wrong so no one steals it!

Comment

Lol, I was suprised when I came into the thread, you guys had posted so much, my computer must have screwed up something because I have been reloading the forum for an hour and the posts just came up now. Oh well. ok, let's get started in replying.

Originally posted by briguy213
                        When the DVD set came out my dad bought it, and I swear I saw the first two 30 times since and the last one 15. I like the first to better. the last one... I dont know.
                        Ya, I don't have the DVDs but once I rented them and every time I see the movies on T.V. I always watch.

[Quote=mightydefiant] If you moved the inner ring at 88 miles per hour, the gate would probably do nothing, for one reason, we need a Flux Capacitor! lol, but if you hook up one of those babies Mckay would freak!

That's allright, call me whatever you want, Owen, Owen Macri, Moron, Idiot, Napoleonic Power Monger, whatever you would like! lol.

I think it is if you go through the gate at 88 mph you go through time. Into the future that is. The other side of the gate if for the travelling to the past.
                        But then we get into the whole Flux Capacitor issue, you know what, let's just tie up and gag Mckay, then no one can ruin our fun! lol, just kidding, drugs ought to fix him. lol.

Originally posted by Chachi
                        Immhotep, did you know that 74.3% of all statistics are made up on the spot? Where do you get your figures from?

-Chachi
                        Excpet for one, it is true that 90% of people are right handed and 25% are left handed, don't even try to argue that one! lol.

Another thing, WOW, its been for posts and owen hasnt posted. Maybe he is sick? lol. Every last post on sci forum has his name. he must be on a real power trip. LOL. Owen is cool though. I wish I had the time to read everything.
                        Thank you very much, you are cool too! In fact, you are all cool, this is the great thing about GateWorld, everyone here is just as cool as they want to be! Stay Cool!

(There you go everyone, all caught up!)

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by mightydefiant
                          Can I make it five?
                          And I knew 88 MPH had something to do with it.
                          You did make it five, lol, good work!

Owen Macri

Comment

Why brown? Do you have a problem with brown people? Teal'c is brown. I bet he could kick your arse... Yeah, so how about they should just write that the number is pulled out there arse...
                            I said brown because it implies that it was pulled from their south-bound, exit only, hindquarters. I believe that subtle humor, and implications are best for all-audience message boards. Gotta love being classy. :-)
                            Hermiod: "Crap indeed!"

Comment

I knew it would be a matter of 10 secs before owen posted. Im older than you by 3 days owen. HAHA. What now? What ya gonna repl to that with?

Comment

Three days, OH NO!!!! lol, well you should have been three months and three days older than me, I was three months premature. lol, so I will reply with, it could have been worse! lol.

Oh well, age doesn't matter especially on a forum, DAMN you get preasents before me!
                                lol.

By the way it was more like ten minutes, lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
                                X