Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep the Gate Open (MGM official content supporting a Season 11)!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeltaFlyer View Post
    I must admit, as a UK resident, it's getting a bit tiresome constantly being 'excluded' and not-counted.
    i know how you feel. I live like 25 min away (walking and public transit) from Bridge Studios. And I can't enter the frakking contest

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
      a 10 minute Goa'uld piece, or something
      Anyone has a name for it?

Originally posted by Korean_Turtle87 View Post
      i know how you feel. I live like 25 min away (walking and public transit) from Bridge Studios. And I can't enter the frakking contest
      Dude, I think I'm even closer, and of course, I can't do it either.

There is no justice in this world.

Comment

Got this from the contest people:

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
          You know, not all the promos are on the site, damn it, I want all 20 promos, please, along with some of the Ori music.
          Here's the reason I want all 20 promos, I creating a promo playlist (S9 Syndication) on iTunes, and I need all 20 to complete it.
          sigpic

Comment

If anyone wants to see another entry, I posted mine on YouTube. It can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKVwov_auPM.
            Major Kristen Blanchard
            Chief Medical Officer
            5th Fleet Battlestar Daedelus BSR-08
            52nd Fighter Squadron
            MKII Viper 05017TX "Styker"
            http://jedimstrkris.blogspot.com

Comment

Well here's irony for ya.

I made a video for the contest and have been up all night trying to figure out how to submit it officially.

Well...okay. I was polishing the video too...but also searching.

I uploaded it to my server and will post it on the SG-1 site later today but all I find in the GCBME site is my profile page telling me I haven't submitted anything...and apparently unwilling to tell me how to do so. LOL

UPDATE:

I found out what the problem was...Firefox.

I kept going to the "enter" page and not seeing anything, thinking it was a future upgrade or something. Then I wondered if the problem was the browser and sure enough, it showed up immediately with IE.
              Last edited by Uber; 20 November 2006, 09:47 AM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Stargate MUST keep running or at least for one more season, it is one of my favorite shows and I would hate to see it go without a proper ending. DAM YOU SCI-FI NETWORK how could you turn ur back on Stargate!! Grr!!! Anyways, sign the petition to keep the show alive at least for one more season

Comment

Hey all...I posted my video to YouTube but the quality really crashed and burned. So I uploaded it to my server. If you'd like to see it, feel free to download it from here (it's only 5.72MB):

My Video

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by chubby2k5 View Post
                    Stargate MUST keep running or at least for one more season, it is one of my favorite shows and I would hate to see it go without a proper ending. DAM YOU SCI-FI NETWORK how could you turn ur back on Stargate!! Grr!!! Anyways, sign the petition to keep the show alive at least for one more season
                    yeah
                    sigpic

Comment

Update from GCBME website:

The finalists of the Stargate SG-1 “Keep the Gate Open” contest will be announced on November 29th.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                        Hey all...I posted my video to YouTube but the quality really crashed and burned. So I uploaded it to my server. If you'd like to see it, feel free to download it from here (it's only 5.72MB):

My Video

Great video! Its good to see people still fighting for a new season!

Comment

All 20 promos still are not up. I really want all 20 Syndication promos.
                          sigpic

Comment

If your video made the top ten you would have recieved an e-mail mid-afternoon today.
                            Major Kristen Blanchard
                            Chief Medical Officer
                            52nd Fighter Squadron

Comment

I didn't submit one because I wouldn't know where to begin with it.
                              sigpic

Comment

I was just letting everyone know; not really talking to one specific person.
                                Major Kristen Blanchard
                                Chief Medical Officer
                                52nd Fighter Squadron

Comment

Working...
                                X